Buck and the Bride - Question ?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black_mamba01
I have a small question about buck and B******. The bride killed Buck in the door way and for some amazing reason managed to get out of the hospital using her arms. If we can assume it took her a long time to walk to her car and another 13 hours waiting for her legs to heal, WOULDNT SOMEONE HAVE FOUND BUCK's DEAD BODY?? And if they did, wouldnt they begin looking for something in his own car???

I just find it amazing that nobody found Buck's body....

Linkalicious
and he would have been naked because she took off his scrubs and put them on so that she wasn't covered in that guys blood. It was interesting how long she spent in the hosptial parking lot before she actually got her legs working again.

Myth
Link- Usually it takes a lot of therapy to walk again.

sauron
she got out in a wheelchair, and i think she will have hidden him somewhere, although 13 hours yeah..he should have been found

Samas-adian
Yes, you are all right.
But i look at it a different way
In the universe QT created, it does not matter if he was found or not. If he was found, the cops would be after her. But, cop makes the movie realistic and that would go against what I felt the movie was about.
There's alot of parts that don't add up if the movie was to be realistic.
For example: how did the sherriff after the massacre didnt know she was still alive, ( you think that they check all the people, to see if thier alive before pronouncing thier dead).
Another is the airport scene and in the plane...they all have swords, and in the airport scene (if you look closely).... this creates a universe. And also.. in martial arts movies, they sway away from realism and more into fantasy. and thats what i think Kill Bill was also. Fantasy.

Aerosin
its a movie....same reason y she got shot in the head, w/o dying

SenshiNaka
Perfect. Simply Perfect.

Oh and Aerosin people can get shot in the head and live, sometimes bullets do wierd things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.