Death Metal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goremaestro_666
What's the best death metal band??

For those of you who don't like death metal, pick the one that sounds the coolest!

puke

total metalhead
yes MUSIC DISCUSSION yes

but from that list I like Cannibal Corpse, Cryptopsy and Morbid Angel the most.

In Flames and Sepultura are better than all of them though.

§pearhead
a) music discussion
b) in flames SHOULD be on that list

total metalhead
eek! You know In Flames?????

§pearhead
laughing out loud a little bit, I've heard some of their songs on the Music Choice channels, and from what I've heard, they're awesome happy

total metalhead
you heard right, they kick freakin anus cool

i have 4 of their cd's zorro

§pearhead
I don't remember the names of any of the songs embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic)

total metalhead
mad

one of them was prolly Trigger, its their most famousest song yes

§pearhead
I remember one of them was someing Invisible. That's it smile

total metalhead
Embody The Invisible? I'm pretty sure thats the only song they've done with invisible in the title yes

§pearhead
Like I said, I don't remember the name, but the riffs were awesome smile

total metalhead
yes They're the best guitarists in death metal

goremaestro_666
Yeah, i guess I forgot about In Flames.
Some good songs by them are:
Cloud Connected
Trigger
#1 on Reroute to Remain
I'll make a new poll if you want

I also forgot to include these great bands:

Krisiun
The Berzerkers
Bathory
Bauhaus
Burzum
Vader
Cradle of Filth

total metalhead
other good bands you missed out: Slayer, Asphyx, Therion and Sepultura.

but it doesnt matter, thats a good list you got up there, no need to make a new thread no2

ElectricBugaloo
null: The Beach Boys

slashwristbarbi
How could you not inclued Cradle of Filth? I would have voted for them! But I voted for Morbid Angel instead.

total metalhead
Why does everyone like Cradle Of Filth so much??? They're so overrated erm

tabby999
they made Death Metal a house hold name again, they got in the public eye HEAPS just by getting the right people pissed off, face it, Danni knows how to get peoples attention. oh and its The Bezerker not The Bezerkers

sundance975
Ok, Suffocation, Morbid Angel, and Cannibal Corpse contributed 3 of the greatest death metal album of all time: Effigy of the Forgotten, Blessed are the Sick, and Tomb of the Mutilated, respectively.

total metalhead
As did In Flames (The Jester Race), Sepultura (Chaos AD) and Slayer (Undisputed Attitude).

But of course there not on the poll erm

RebelPhoenix
Morbid Angel, with Exhumed a close second.

If In Flames could go on there, Dark Tranquility thumb up could too (seeing as they both can be considered meoldic death metal)

dean7879
Cannibal corpse are my fav band....i also love children of bodom..
tomb of the mutilated is cannibal corpses best album

tabby999
yeah Dark Trenquility kicks arse huh

loserib
canibal corpse just lost their guitarist jack owens
also deos anyone know any hypocrisy i saw them with canibal corpse and they were bad ass

tabby999
didn't the lead singer (corpes grinder or summat) leave too?

loserib
i did not hear that they lost corpsegrinder but i know they lost owens he left them for his new band called adrift if cannibal lost another lead singer that would suck seeing as corpsegrinder is the second singer they have had their first singer was cris barnes from six feet under

total metalhead
I'd like to see Therion up there too. They're better than all but three of the listed bands.

SlipknoT
cannibal courpse

lil bitchiness
Their last album sounds very non in flame-sih confused

total metalhead
Yep it does, but its still very good. Its actually pretty close to nu metal, but its nice to hear them try something different after all these years thumb up

Darth Revan
*gasp* it's that green animal thing that was in Kaleanae's sig!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.