Magazine Roundup!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
does anybody else get that magazone with the lead figures, so far I have Gandalf the white, legolas and aragorn, and this week it's lurtz.

Kitoky
Nope, don't really read magazine, I already know everything in them.

PippinTook
Same here. I know lots and lots of everything about LOTR and the magazines I've seen with LOTR stuff in them all had stuff I've known about for ages.

stedan82
WHat magazine is it

Camellia
I don't bother buying them - but if I ever see something that already contains things I know about, I still buy it!! You should see my room now....I could make hundreds with the stuff in there!!

Leggy_n_Merry
lol I thought they were a bit expensive so I didn't want to waste my money. But they were quite good quality coz my friend showed me the Legolas one big grin

pip-foot
w mag is it???

anaritearbina
I want to know too!

orlandoOYEA
Me three!! I have never even heard of it!

pip-foot
me either

stedan82
Come on sombody what magazine is it

Elondra
I think they are talking about the official fan club magazine.

Well if it's that one I'm still waiting for mine.

anaritearbina
how do you get it?

Elondra
You become a member of the official fanclub and pay like $60.

Elondra
Oh sory not that onesmile

The one that they're talkin about is the one with little figures.It's sold in the UK.

anaritearbina
o okay. Suppose I can't get it then. Sounds pretty cool. Wish I lived in the UK...used to, but not any more.

Kitoky
elondra I still think your sig is so freakin' awesome.

conway
its a magazine with characters..i saw the adverts..its like all the other mags, 'cheap,but the first edition at only 99p' then at the bottom in small u see usual price 4:99 or summin..coorrr a ripoff to me

Elondra
cheers big grin big grin big grin

pip-foot
sad *cries* I cant get it then. Oh well. I can pretend smile

Aurora
I know this topic won't last very long but I couldn't find my last one! Today I picked up the new Cosmo magazine (what can I say I am a girlie-girl) anyways I was looking through it and I came upon an article that was called "The Replacements" This of course meaning the replacements for Hollywood's old hotties w/ new ones.......

I was sooo happy to see that now replacing George Clooney for "Irresistible Older Guy" Is none other than our own VIGGO!!!!!

Now for the other catagory that is of intrest to us is the replacement for Colin Ferrell for "Sexy Overseas Import" was of course Orlando... I personally would have rather have had Dom as the Sexy Guy but oh welll.....

Along w/ this there is a wonderful article in the new Entertainment Weekly about PJ!!!! w00t w00t PJ ROCKS!!!!!!!

Kitoky
big grin

It's alwaaaaaays Orlando.

LegolasLover411
Sexy overseas import............ shifty shifty I like the sound of that!!!!

LegolasLover411
Orlando is in a lot of mags. Trust me. I know. I'm gonna have to teach even harder to earn more cash...............

Camellia
I'd rather have Dom as well. To be honest, I'm fed up with the publicity that Orlando is getting!! GIVE DOM AND BILLY SOME OF THE LIMELIGHT!!!

...big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
I agree but I don't mind Orlando getting that much publicity aswell wink He ain't overseas for me though so but still sexy of course big grin

Kitoky
But can't they cut down the Orlando and bring up more of Dom?

orlandoOYEA
i love my orli (love isnt a strong enough word) but i think that dom should of gotten it because hes one nice piece of manhood too and orli has gotten a lot already. dom deserves some too!!

Kitoky
nice piece of manhood?.........Woah back up there...

blink

orlandoOYEA
Mwah!

Iirima
Ahh! *runs away*

But seriously, Orli does have a lot of publicity. And Dom is a really cool dude. cool

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah Dom is really unbelievably good looking and he's so funny and all that! Dom needs to be in more films then he'd have more publicity big grin

pip-foot
I agree it's always elighah and orli and viggo who get al lthe attention. everyone forgets billy and dom and sean sad

orlandoOYEA
and they all rock, they should be on covers of magazines!! we should suggest that to big magazines saying stuff like teens these days woul like to see billy, dom, or sean on covers of mags

muse5
PETER JACKSON IN MY FAVORITE MAGAZINE... AHHH, MY MAIL IS SOOOOO SLOW... I THINK I'LL GO CRAZY WAITING...WELL ER... CRAZIER

oh, btw, in the new york times in the arts section there have been these amazing spreads promoting rotk, on fridays there is usually a two page spread, it's great

Kitoky
Merging aniron's Lotr magazine in here. wink

Aurora
heehehe Kit!!! love lol

Ummm back to Dom being a nice peice of Manhood!!!!!!! yummy!!!

Kitoky
Omg that's disturbing.....

Aurora
Disturbing??? No!! Thought provoking??? Yes!!

Iirima
Yes...it sort of is...I guess I don't have a Dom obsession...

Then again, I don't think I've ever thought of anyone having a nice piece of manhood...stick out tongue

Kitoky
*has a bloody nose*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.