Can someone please make me a sig for wulfram2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

greenberret
I am on a squad in wulfram and i was hoping someone will please make me a cool sig 400 by 150high. I want a cool backround like lowriders or cool ass cars. I want 2 dice in front of that and try to make them look like they are just being rolled like tilted and crap. Anywayz on one on left have it say HIGH all the way around it and on right diec have it say ROLLERZ on it. And then i want a wulfram or cool tank spliting the dice and shooting at me if possible.
Thank you,
Greenberret

§pearhead
If you looked down 3 threads, you'd see something called the Signature Request Thread.

Post it there.

yerssot
so... what is the huge problem of posting this in a thread that's only FOUR threads down, where it says "signature request"????

Syren
Three down, four down, doesn't really matter, either way, he's done it twice........

crazy

Even I have to agree with Yerssot here, it is irritating........

JKozzy
wtf... What the f**k?

Dexx
this is ridiculous...even if i DID know you..i'd still think twice before making that sig....your description is ridiculously detailed....talk about freedom of the artist
pffheh.....but hey...maybe you'll find someone to make it for ye..

yerssot
in the apropriate thread stick out tongue

Syren
laughing

I like your sig btw, it's pretty cool.

Bet someone in the correct thread made that for you........ whistle

Kes
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.