Root of all names...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tannhauser
Hi everybody! I'm new here and I just wanted to get to know people, so I decided I'd just ask everybody what their name meant! What does your name mean?

§pearhead
Spearhead, by definition, is the first wave of an attack...however, there is already a thread on this in the GDF.

Tannhauser
I didn't know that, Spearhead...

WindDancer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t7468.html

Akira_Namejin
lol, Akira is my name in jap class and Namejin is a changed form of Namekian/Namekujinn

Syren
Ignore him, he's just Spearhead.......... I, on the other hand, am Syren.

The Siren's lured sailors to their deaths on the rocks in Greek Mythology, go figure...... laughing

Love you really Spear love

Tannhauser
Like in the Odyssey... or however it is spelled... right Syren?

§pearhead
oh...i was wondering what syren was referring to. embarrasment go me.

Peloquin
Peloquin is a character out of Clive Barkers Nightbreed. Cool movie about the last clan of the moon, shapeshifters that sort of thing.

Syren
Yup, I am a lurer-of-men, but they tend not to do the dying part! whistle

§pearhead
laughing if you weren't married i'd follow that up with somethin angel

Tannhauser
Spearhead, you seem like the cynical type...

Crash Overload
What I read off Macs at school the most often....

ERROR: (Crash, (Overload))

GOD I hate Macs!

§pearhead
confused cynical? how?

Crash Overload
Now, The crash Part Will just suit me soooo well for piloting courses this summmer!

Isilcal
My name means.. Moonshinebig grin

Tannhauser
You said you could make a comment if Syren wasn't married. Or... maybe I just dreamed that up... I 'unno! big grin

§pearhead
stick out tongue its just my demented way of bein friendly, m8...you'll figure it out soon enough.

Akira_Namejin
I hate macs sooooooo much, have you seen the mac bashing video it is sooooo funny, it disses on all the bad things about macs...hmm...are there any good things, oh yah, the ipod...lol

Shoukan
My name is from Japan not exactly sure what it means...I got it from some website awhile back

Nice to meet ya...Have fun on the boardsbig grin

Tannhauser
Thanks ya!

Shoukan
you are welcome cool

Lord Soth
My name derives from my favorite book character, Lord Soth, Knight of the Black Rose, Master of Dargaard Keep, Commander of the Skeleton Warriors, etc, etc.

Akira_Namejin
lol

total metalhead
the meaning of my name: my head is totally crafted from an ultra-strong metal alloy yes

kofmaster
kofmaster coz im the best at the game king of fighters at my school

plus my frind tomo gave me taht name whaha laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
Freddy vs Jason because i love that movie

evildeadjunkie
I'm a junkie for Evil Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.