If the X-men used human intelligence...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
Well just thinking about, it seems that most anime or cartoon character don't use human intelligence when fighting or what not.

I mean come on, there so many other thing that they can do that affect there environment and other thing around them whenever the use there powers and stuff. It's about time that x-men took a more scientific approach.

For one, Jean, she can pick up things with her mind, i can thing of a bunch of things that she could use that for.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that they could all be more deadly if they had more intelligence. Is there any more that you can think of?

The Force
erm bump

DemonicGambit-2
Silly Force, don't you know their costumes are so tight that blood doesn't flow to their brain. So they can't use human intelligence happy

BarmyBrummie
they could be deadlier, but TV won't allow it. Wolverine is a killer and yet, on every single cartoon episode he is in, he has never killed or hurt anyone with his claws which pisses me off mad

Back2U
I think he has gone toe to toe with sabretooth a few times in X-men TAS and drawn blood

Two episodes in particular one was called "Cold Comfort" I think, and the other was when Apocalypse took over the nexus of time

BarmyBrummie
The only time there has been cutting is in 2 episodes. Sabrettoth claws wolverines chest and deathstrike does the same. There isnt any other episode and even then there was no blood sad

The Force
do they have an x-men hardcore.. or something like that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.