The Guyver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
Has anybody here ever seen The Guyver movies or anime?

whatshisface
i only seen the guyver movie. i liked the action but i was too young too comprehend the story line. i'm gonna have to see it again.

tigida_tigida
ive seen the movies never the amine

Lord Ryugen
Same here, movie not anime

slinger
The anime is better than the first movie, but the second movie, at least to me, is just as good as or almost as good as the anime.

X-Menfan2003
I've seen the anime and the films. The anime is better. I remember when this monster (Guyver's main enemies), literally crushed Guyver. They then took his girlfriend back to this office building, where Guyver suddenly resurected himself and went of a ramapage. His girlfriend & Guyver 3 then rescued him. I actually wanna see some of the anime again. It's second only to Dragonball Z.

WindDancer
I finally going to watch vol. 2 this weekend. happy

Reborn Again
DO NOT watch the Guyver live action movies; they're awful! The anime is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Including the anime movie: 'Outta Control Guyver' the movie.

BakaXero
ive seen both movies...
but the anime ive only seen glimpses of it

trouble
ive never even seen glimpses of the amine i liked the movies i thought they were gud.

Reborn Again
The first live action movie stars Mark Hamill. You know, Luke Skywalker. Bad, really bad.

Cat Girl Sheryu
same here

maverickeagle
i've seen both movies that aren't animated. their both very good 2 see. i like the 2nd movie more than the 1st 1. it has a better story line than the 1st and the action is much better n the amount and the type of action n it.

WindDancer
I saw the live version of the Guyver. Not very good too Power Ranger in my view. thumb down

unknownrocker
ive seen both and that is the best anime ever

grey fox
not actually seen but have sen the odd clip but i know uber loads about guyver though anime wise such as his first death at the hand's of enzyme1 or agito the mysterious shadow guyver and even the lost numbers

Hit_and_Miss
Ive watched half of guyver... He owns... the live action movies are really power rangery wind dancer... Its well worth trying to get the amine

grey fox
Supposedly their re-releasing the guyver

DemonXangelX
guyver is a bad ass film a definate 10/10 smile

vizier01
Guyver-Fansubs has released the first two episodes of the new Guyver series, a definite must download if your a guyver fan. You wont be disapointed =)

You can find them at: Animeyumi.org, and then search for Guyver. the episodes should be there. Enjoy.

vizier01
edit: Animeyume.org, sorry

vizier01
Animeyume.org is the correct website. Not Animeyumi.org, sorry ^^;

grey fox
Wheres the right click save as , if it's one of those torrent ones then i wont be able to download it.... DAMN.

Alpha Centauri
You can always find the volumes on VHS for extremely cheap in these little hidden stores where I live. Tucked away in the alleys of London City.

I got mine years ago, I don't even think they work now.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.