Do boys notice stuff?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_c
Do boys notice stuff about a girl's appearance? Cos i got a new haircut today and all my girlfriends noticed but all the guys i know thought it was the same as it ever was. Typical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
Mine does big grin

yerssot
so do I

crazy_c
Well thyen Irish guys are just morons rolleyes1

§pearhead
I wouldn't notice anything no2 who cares about appearance?

yerssot
oh, but don't start about new shoes or new clothes big grin

pixie1

Linkalicious
you have to notice small details...otherwise girls get all butt hurt this thread is an example

You have to notice things like a girls shoes, belt, or hair because they spend sooo much time trying to make sure it looks just right. So why not acknowledge that by complementing them so you can show that you're not just interesting in their breats or ass.

Storm
errr... no no2

Linkalicious
so you telling me that you've never spent an hour or more buying shoes? or you've never sat in your stylists chair for over an hour?

I'm a man.
When i buy shoes...i know what i want before i go "shopping"

and my hair cuts take 15 minutes...if i tell them no clippers, only layering sheers.

pixie1
i spend 10 mins shoe shopping i onle wear 5 diffrent style of shoes

Storm
God no. A few times more than an hour in the hairdresser' s chair because my mom wanted me to have a not everyday hair cut for those special occasions mad

yerssot
and you looked cute no expression

Storm
And how would you possibly know? stick out tongue

yerssot
I spy on you no expression

Storm
laughing We hadn' t even met then stick out tongue

yerssot
officially shifty

silver_tears
Guys notice things here confused

yerssot
must be the country yes

§pearhead
Only cuz we're trying to be nice smile

yerssot
with only one reason

Crash Overload
You wouldn't beleive how much stuff i Notice... just Some stuff I don't go right out saying.. unless I know ther person stick out tongue

I love being visual big grin

Rogue Jedi
we notice the big things. little things like changing your hair? we just cant see it.

silver_tears
what if its like gone from blonde to bright pink What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
then we would notice.

§pearhead
*faraway voice* Don't listen to that man behind the curtain!

whistle

silver_tears
*checks behind all curtains* eek!

Rogue Jedi
*pops out and flashes everyone*

big gay kirk
I make a point of noticing things... it reassures women if they think you know what they looked like yesterday, and if something has changed... also I never say anything negative, and never "damn with faint praise..." Thats why I'm so successful with the Laydeez!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

yerssot
and also down to earth I see

Rogue Jedi
dont forget delusional.

yerssot
grandeur?

Rogue Jedi
yes indeedy. very skywalker of him.

ivrith
sometimes we take several years to notice, and then get knocked over by it ....

Rogue Jedi
and when we do notice, the woman is already pissed off at us.

yerssot
we try to make up, but it sitll isn't good, well afterwards it is confused

Rogue Jedi
no sex for days..... sad

yerssot
boy, you must have screwed up big time RJ messed

Crash Overload
I do.

At least I think I Do... Like if I see ther person every day, yeah, I definitly do. Easpecially around the eyes. Eyes are the nicest.

realworlddreams
i notice when she looks good (all the time rite?)
n i make it a point to tell her she looks good even when she doesnt think she does...
n she thinks shes fat in some areas n im like no ur not...
n i noticed when she cut her hair off..i was like NOOOOOOO!!! im a sucker for long hair...but shoulder length is ok i guess

G.P
Most of the time guys don't notice that kind of stuff (except if it is impossible not to notice it) because they are used to caring less about dressing,etc.
Now and for the past few years, there has been a new trend : boys (men) care more and more about their physical appearance and condition (I don't mean by that that they do more body building roll eyes (sarcastic) )
Paying more attention to themselves results in paying more attention to the others...

So my answer is "not that much, but it gets better" (especially when the stuff is on a special girl wink )

Rogue Jedi
well put.

silver_tears
I always did like you G.P. clap

G.P
Thanks Irene big grin *hugs, if it is permitted wink*

Rogue Jedi
the force is strong with this one.

Fallin Angel
i'm a guy and its backwards for me , guys notice but girls don't lol

silver_tears
Of course it ishug

Rogue Jedi
thats crap. guys notice diddly while girls notice all.

silver_tears
Only if I need to notice stuff, like I don't notice random strangers stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i mean like with your man and shit.

silver_tears
I only notice stuff if it's something I need to notice stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i notice boob jobs.

Ninja Boy
i notice stuff

im a lover not a hater blink

Ben'sAngel
Aren't most a little difficult NOT to notice?? (boob jobs, that is)

wuTa
man..c'mon....guys notice that stuff at least i do...how can notice when someones changed their look...your always thinkin...what the hell is different about her today

Raventheonly
Um we don't notice hair unless its a diff color or very strange...

Lianslo
sometimes it can be reasuring though....like if i think i look like crap one day, i can at least think to myself...well....none of the guys can prolly tell a difference! smile

§pearhead
laughing out loud funny...

...and true smile

wuTa
maybe thats coz u look like crap everyday...no im kiddin dont go nuts...i couldnt resist...u made it too easy

Rogue Jedi
uh oh...fight time.

crazy_c
Well my hair does look a lot different. It was really long now its shoulder lenght and layered and all that **** and i've got a side fringe. I don't how the didn't notice i've never had a fringe before. pooojaba headies la la la la roll eyes (sarcastic)

crazy_c
hey it censored out the word ****! Is t-w-a-t a curse word blink

crazy_rock_chic
well my bro didnt notice when his gf dyed her hair bright red and none of my bros or my dad noticed that time i cut my hair really short

Linkalicious
i've noticed that Europeans (mostly UK) use the word pretty regularly. But in the United States....you just don't go calling someone a tw@t. It's similar to calling a girl a.....bunt.

if you change the b to a c.

Raz Jr
a tw@t is a ****

crazy_c
ah right i see

HockeyHorror
i see...

WU TANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy_c
I'll wu tang you...........glare

eek!

HockeyHorror
WU TANG ME!!!!!

laughing out loud

did u knwo that blood is red only in the arteries after it has left the heart and is full of oxygen. Blood is a purplish, blue color in the veins as it returns to the heart, thanks to having picked up carbon dioxide and other wastes from the body's cells. In fact, your blood is red throughout only half your body. When cut, of course, the blood always appears red because it is instantly exposed to oxygen outside the body

Sango
im unnoticed & yet i stay here

HockeyHorror
WU TANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

hi sango just

WU TANG!!!!!!

did u know that the first drug that was offered as a water-soluble tablet, was aspirin in 1900...i may be wrong about this one

crazy_c
does that mean there was no tablets before 1900? crazy

HockeyHorror
yup

LarryTheArch
nope, alchohol is a drug (I dont believe that, but it is classified as one but that means that waaaaaaaaaaaaay b4 1900 tere were drugs

Rogue Jedi
beer is good.

crazy_c
beer tastes like pee. But maybe im just saying that cos im not old enough to drink it stick out tongue

Storm
beer sick
And I' m old enough to drink it.

Kosta
Beer is an aquired taste, I didnt like it at firs, but for some reason, I started loving it after a couple of times.
But it makes me pee A LOT! Like wine.

crazy_c
coke makes me do that yes

realworlddreams
i notice stuff...but more importantly i remember stuff...
like i rememberd a month ago my gf told me she never gets flowers...
so last nite i surprised her w/a dozen pink roses...
she was soooo happy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.