The Kyber Crystal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gandalf Of Lore
I don't know if George will do this but it would be cool if Episode III cleared some things about the Kyber Crystal. Heck it would be cool if after Anakin leaves for Mustafar we see Palpatine fingering a Crystal around his neck then he talks about it and to himself of his corruption of Anakin and laughs evilly.

yerssot
there is no Kyber Crystal

Ushgarak
It is nothing more than a quickly abandoned concept for the original film. It does not exist.

Darth Jello
the only thing close is the kaiburr crystal from the non-cannon book "splinter of the minds eye". if you want a much better and more consistant SW book from kevin J anderson (ghost writer of the original star wars novel), read the approaching storm. this book proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the coolness of luminara and barris. they will f9ck your ass up lick in a car crash!!!

Ushgarak
!!!!?

Kevin J Anderson?

You mean Alan Dean Foster!

KJA didn't even start publishing until SW works 1993- 17 years after Alan wrote the original Star Wars novel...

Sith Master X
I thought we were going to hear about the Kyber Crystal in Episode 3. I guess that isn't true?? Oh well.

finti
ghost wrote

Ushgarak
Which involved him writing it, making it a fair comment...

x-men
stupid supershaodw bloke.he says that episode 3 will show palpatine using the kyber crystal.who is supershaodw.do u think he reali knows george lucas

Ushgarak
He most certainly does not- check out the thread (old and new) about his site.

Darth Jello
sorry, they both have 3 names. kinda like hot, overrated actresses with little talent like sarah jessica parker, sarah michelle gellar, tiffany amber theissen, mellissa joan hart, etc.

Sith Master X
Thanks Ushgarak, you're correct. Anyone who has read my postings on the SS thread I started now would know what I think of SS....A HILARIOUS FRAUD.

So X-Men knows, that info about hearing that the Kyber Crystal will be in Episode 3, I did not get off of SuperShadow.com. Yes it is on his site, but there were other sources as well that talked about the Kyber Crystal which lead me to believe it was going to be in Episode 3.

SMX

Ushgarak
Well, if some reliable info about it comes our way, we'll be listening!

yerssot
if I'm not mistaken the Kyber Crystal was rumored to be in EpII too... together with the Sith Witch roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Jello
well, that sith which was replaced by count dooku, she was later turned into two characters, one was in the bounty hunter video game, the other was Assajj Ventress

yerssot
well, consider the Kyber Crystal than replaced by midichlorians laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Err, no, Ventress was based on an early design for Maul, as clearly noted in the Clone Wars commentaries.

Darth Jello
well, i haven't seen those, i just saw the sketches of assajj in the episode II art book. one other point of interest i remembered was that in the original episode II script, Zam was killed with a Kamino Kyber Dart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.