reality shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira_Namejin
what reality shows do you guys watch if you watch any, I think that the first couple of episodes of American Idol are always funny, haha, stupid bad singers. I always think that survivor is funny, haha people starving in the wilderness trying to win something that could never make them truly happy.

WindDancer
Hi Akira Namejin smile

You might want to go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/

Shoukan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t28902.html

This too

Tannhauser
Reality shows have never really been my bag! Sorry Akira...

Akira_Namejin
can I get this thread moved to that area plz

Dogbert
The one reality show I like is the Surreal Life, I don't really like any of the other ones...

Shoukan
a mod will move it in time or merge it with another thread

Akira_Namejin
already done, thanks whatever mod did it

Lord Soth
Reality shows are the embodiment of all that is evil with human nature. Stuff like My Big, Fat, Obnoxious Fianc and Survivor are good examples. They mess with people's heads and emotions just so people can be entertained. That's pretty sick to me

Akira_Namejin
hmm...(makes yah think)

Aurora
Reality shows are a weakness of mine...... I am a recovering realityaholic....... I have worked it down to watching only one....... The Apprentice. I love it!!!!! Donald rocks!

Akira_Namejin
hmm, the other side of the spectrum, someone who was addicted to them, lol

Aurora
yeah but i am recovering!!! doctor

Akira_Namejin
lol
is it a 12 step thing?

scott hiwersh
Donald is horrible... Mad Mad House will rock, much better than any of this crap that is out now... It is a disgrace that America tuned in for the "Fat Fiance" crap... what a joke.

ANGELIQUE
I DON'T LIKE REALITY SHOWS,I THINK THEY ARE ALL STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Soth
Hear hear! beer

Akira_Namejin
k

Babi_Gurl
i love them my fave ones r The Simple LIfe , The Resort ( dunno if u guys get dat its a austalian one) Average Jo My Big Fat Obnixouis Wedding Big Brother there r so many i dont really liek aussie idol american is way funnier and i dont really like survivor and them ones o and i also like Newlyweds Jessica Simpson god she is dumb

'chelle
fear factor rocks

Akira_Namejin
Jessica is hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.