Has Any1 Seen Son In Law If So What Did Ya Think??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiwibloom
I LOVE THIS MOVIE ITS SO FUNNY AND CUTE 2! I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT SO YEAH AND YEAH!

big grin evil face

SON IN LAW: CRAWL:OLD MCWALTER HAD A FARM EIEIO AND ON THIS FARM HE HAD A KID WITH SQUISHY FLUFFY CHEEKS!!! stick out tongue

CRAWL:MIDDLE AMERICA SURFIN THE FIELD AWHOOOO AWHOOOOO!!!!

lil Texiness
Nope,

EDIT sorry, i thought you ment some other film.

Isnt that like, an old film?

kiwibloom
YEAH ITS OLD BUT SO IS SOME OTHERS I'VE SEEN ON HERE SO SOMEONE HAS 2 HAVE SEEN IT RIGHT?!!! confused embarrasment shocking lookaround

WindDancer
I remenber Son in Law. It was with that annoying Pauly Shore (who's only good movie was Encino man) Not very funny movie.

btw- Stop using caps!

kiwibloom
u guys r mean im new and u know what furiousnonocensored

boxofdeath2.0
well you want some johnson & johnson tears free baby shampoo and some vagisil?

kiwibloom
ffucckkk you i was kiddin sorry god

kiwibloom
soorry bout that comment to i didnt mean it PLEASE DONT COMMENT HERE IM CLOSING THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANX

Kes
blink

Guys be nice to the newbies.
kiwibloom relax mate.

kiwibloom
CLOSED!

speiderman
I laugh so hard whenever I see this movie. It is tremendously funny.

kiwibloom
jawdrop finally some1 who likes this movie! mager kudos to u speiderman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myth
I liked Pauly Shore movies when I was younger but now if I see them I think "OH GOD! This is HORRIBLE!"

<<Solo>>
Yeah he does suck just like those little newbies. But we'll be nice.

Myth
^^^ March 2004 ^^^

What were you saying Solo?

<<Solo>>
HEY!! 269 posts that's enough to get out of the noob zone. and it's almost May that was 2 months ago.

Myth
That still means you were a noobie not long ago at all. You may not be now, but last month, yes.
Btw: I'm just kidding anyway.

BackFire
I liked that movie, haven't seen it for a while though.

silver_tears
think again no expression
nine months and I'm still a noob thanks stick out tongue

and this movie was alright, I have it on vhs big grin
it's a bit weak though, and not my favourite Pauly Shore, but I can watch it here and there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.