whats one character fronm any movie u wanna slap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiwibloom
i hate taylor vaghn from she's all that what a *****!!!!chair!

kiwibloom
hello? confused anybody?cry

Rogue Jedi
paulie shore in any of his movies.

ArrghPirateGirl
Gisele Scarlet Anamaria coz they all slapped Jack in POTC And i wanna slap Will coz he just pisses me off GRRRRRR

Kes
Any character played by Julia Roberts.

forumcrew
i remember in jurrasic park 3 tia lioni (sp) her character was so annoying god i hated her

Cinemaddiction
Betty Warren (Kirsten Dunst) in "Mona Lisa Smile. Smug little *****.

Lord Soth
Kraven (Shane Brolly) in Underworld

OBloommyday
KATE BOSWORTH!!!!!!!! in blue crush! mad i would slap her till my hand hurt!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
Alyson Stoner in Cheaper by the Dozen!!!!!!!

amity75
Jar Jar Binks.

eleveninches
Cartman

Malice Mizer
Claudia from Interview with the Vampire. I liked her better in the book...

Darth Revan
yes, I agree with that one yes

Also Hayden Christiansen as Anakin and Natalie Portman as Amidala... Worst performances ever... Except with the former, it's more that I want to hack of his head with a lightsaber mad

Balana_twin123
um, any charactor played by Hillary duff.
i mean really, who likes hillary duff? she sucks! we can each have turns slapping her.

eleveninches
I like hillary duff, but cant stand her movies. lol

kiwibloom
OMG! mad anyone played by kirsten dunst she is the most annoying personchair (sorry if anyone likes her) roll eyes (sarcastic)

fini
hey that one with Hayden Christiansen as Anakin i agree with. HE was such a brat , well at least we have the old Star wars where anakin is the overly great villan Vader

norrin radd
oh yeah, i agree

Max Power
Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy.

Ben Affleck in.... everything after Good Will Hunting.

eleveninches
Young Anakin in SW:Episode One
or Jar Jar

Evy_O
Ben Stiller in most of his movies stick out tongue And these macho kind of guys that think they are all that... Vin Diesel for example yes

eleveninches
Jim Carry in any of his movies !!!!
Arrrgghhhhh!!!!!

VenomVA
I would have to agree with you on that one!

U Neek
John Conner in T3.

eleveninches
I know its not from a movie, but .... BARNEY the purple dinosaur

Plus:
Pikachu from the pokemon movies,
All of the power rangers from the power rangers movie,

boxofdeath2.0
jar jar binks, what a HORRIBLE character..... he made me vomit no less than 36 times.

setoneup
the two morons in the new starsky and hutch movie

Evy_O
I think he's funny big grin

eleveninches
I like him in the truman show, and his new movie where he loses his memory looks good, but dislike all of his other movies

claidisa_felton
antonio banderas from once upon a time in mexico

Linkalicious
Owen Wilson...just to fix that nose!

kiwibloom
Jessica simpson!!!! she wont know what hit her.....literallybangin LOL big grin

kiwibloom
sorry shes not really in a movie i just want to hit her!

cd_rek
Schwarzenegger as mr. freeze from batman.

xmen fan
totally that butler from the haunted mansion!!!!!!!! he's such a butt!he killed that girl just because he was afraid his master would be happy!and the guy that played mr gracy was HOT!!!!

silver_tears
any stupid whiny snively girl in horror movies no expression they piss me right off miffed

xmen fan
yeah, you got that right! yes

Darkseed
Sarah Michelle Gellar`s character "Buffy" from season 6 onwards as her whole attitude towards the rest of them stinks, she`s come close to getting slapped as well because of the way she acts in the show, full of arrogance and ignorance towards her friends and sister.

Now dont get me wrong, i`ve been a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar`s sinse december 96, it`s just her character for the last couple of season`s as been so damn annoying.

sentinelrv
JARRRRRRRRRR JARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurityKnight
laughing
that's a good choice!
...can't stand her either...

xmen fan
hmmm,probly cyclops from Xmen or that dope head on the texas chainsaw massacre!!!! he got on my last nerves! glad leather face killed him! Happy Dance

kiwibloom
GALE WEATHERS!!!!!!!!!! in scream 1,2 she was a total biitch!! mad im glad sid got a couple swings at her! big grin boxing

§pearhead
Little Anakin Skywalker no expression

eleveninches
yes

xmen fan
hmm, prolly n e sissy

eleveninches
Pee Wee Herman.

I hate that guy. Hes just sooo totally homo.

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud He was once caught in a strip club jacking off laughing out loud

eleveninches
haha. I always thought he looked like a sick pervert.

xmen fan
HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah! he is just totally gay! no offence to anyone who likes him,YUCK! wacko

Dejio
Jim Carrey? Surely not all of his movies? He's great!

I would on the other hand, vote Tom Green to be slapped with a 2x4 stick with a rusted nail on it. That guy is so pathetic. Can't believe Drew Barrymore married that son********!!

RebelPhoenix
Benny - The Mummy
Draco & Lucius Malfoy - Harry Potter

Surprisingly that's all I can think of right now but I know there are loads more! messed

quiball
I'm sure there is someone... oy yeah, ah damn. does it have to be movie?
errr... in that case, let me see... Bianca from 10 things i hate about you
or kate bosworth in Win A date. most lead female character in teenage movies...

Red Superfly
All the Harry Potter kids.

Damn stupid Bill Gates lookalike Harry Potter. What a muppet. Can't act for shit that kid. It's like they saw him in the street and said "Ooh, he looks like Harry, what? I don't care if he's retarded I WANT HIM IN MY MOVIE!"

And Jar Jar Binks.

And Julia Roberts in ANY movie. Man, she always plays a so called "real woman with flaws" blah blah blah. No, she plays an annoying character, who does annoying things and is always overly sweet, and laughs at annoying things, and overcomes adversity in annoying ways. Annoying ho.

Hugh Grant in ANY movie. He's the reason why Britain was becoming "chick flick" country. Sodding Notting About A Wedding Love Hill Boy Actually garbage monger! THANK GOD FOR SHAUN OF THE DEAD, YOU SAVED US FROM HUGH AND HIS SUGAR COATED VOMITNESS!

Julianne Moore in Jurassic Park The Lost World. In fact, every woman character in every Jurassic Park movie is annoying (except Laura Derns character from JP1). That black chick, and that woman in JP3 - so annoying! What's with women characters in JP films where they do STOOPID things and act scared all the time?

Jim Carrey was good in Cable Guy - he was meant to be annoying. He fitted that role perfectly, and was a lot funnier than most things he's done. He's not that bad surely?

shake zula
people who trip and fall while running from, lets say, a knife weilding psycho... looks around, stands up, turns to see what's behind and lo and behold, gets stabbed in the gut...

just get up already and runs your a$$ off!!!

Red Superfly
For some reason, I'd like to add that I felt like ***** slapping Arnold Schwarzeneggar in Terminator 3. Man, he was a JOKE!

That movie sucked! It was almost a spoof of T2!

amity75
Any character that Ben Affleck plays. He doesn't just want a slap, he wants a good fkn kicking.

eleveninches
Chris Rock's character from The fifth element

kiwibloom
the mean girls from the movie (mean girls) roll eyes (sarcastic)

RonyLeBeau

FrothByte
the cornered victims in horror movies. they just scream there and wait for the kill. if you're cornered, stand up and fight dammit.

paris from troy. id like to slap some sense into him for challenging menalaus.

clark kent from smallville. id slap him for being such a sissy when it comes to girls.

scope
hey ppl

methinkalexahot
ha ha found ya

trv16
hello scope

scope
u found me yet daniel?

methinkalexahot
so your turn to find me

scope
ok bring it on

methinkalexahot
bye time for u to track me down

Kes
This isnt a chat room!

xmen fan
1..2 freddy's coming for you
3..4 better lock your door
5..6 better get a crusifix
7..8 better stay up late
9..10 start over again

neet!

Colabee
Same here. I found the monk in Van Helsing irritating too.

pylgrym
I wanted to smack the mom in "A.I." for treating her little robot so badly...

Lydia
i h8 every one in CSI! they all annoy me so much!

Sacrifise666
STEVEN SEAGAL WONT GET A SLAP. HE'LL GET A STRAIGHT UP @$$ WHUPPING.

JAKE LOYD IS ANOTHER PERSON I HATE THE KID FROM EP 1 WHO PLAYED ANAKIN.

I WOULD ALSO HANG JAR JAR BINKS BY HIS TOUNGE AND USE HIM AS A PUNCHING BAG.

Emma718
BOBBY FROM XMEN- HE CAN BE A WHIP MOST OF THE TIME

Thomas H
I would slap...the harry potter dude!

Colabee
I may tap Ben Afflecks face too.

Red Superfly
I saw Troy yesterday - I'm adding Paris The Tw*t to my list.

Red Superfly
Chris Tucker cool

I liked him in Fifth Element actually.

I don't dislike characters that are INTENTIONALLY annoying. Chris Tuckers characters are usually type-cast for him, meaning he usually plays some trash-talking dweeb, and because he's intentionally idiotic and stupid, he doesn't annoy me at all.

Same goes for Jim Carrey - his character Ace Ventura is designed to get on peoples nerves, and designed to do cheesy things, and spin off cheesy catchphrases, and once I realised that, he suddenly became funny.

xemir
I want to slap that little pansy Paris from troy. Sets in motion the greatest war of there time for some women he just met. Doesn't even fight for Helen but runs after geting a little cut. Is responsible for the death of thousands of troy soldiers ,his father,hector and all of troy. What makes me hate him the most thowe is he killed the greatest warrior that ever lived from a football field away with his bow and arrow and personaly I thought Achilles diserved more then that.

Red Superfly
Yeah, but it also has a very good moral of the story don't you think? Paris thought about himself, and nobody else, and look at what happened.

Then there's Achilles cousin - who thought of nothing but his own selfish pride, and ignored Achilles warnings - look at what happened to him.

I thought the morals of the story were incredibly clear, without being too forceful or preachy at all. It was great.

Machete_guy
i wanna slap that chick off aliens (the strong, up herself one with the red bandanna on her head) SHES SO ANNOYING!!mad mad

vaya_the_elf
i would like to slap james bond, because he thinks he can have any chick, but he could never have a chance with me. I dont like one night stands. So i would like to slap him and any other loser like him, who thinks they can get any girl they want. I hate people who think high of themselves, and have sex with all kinds of people. Those kind of people would never have me.
Dont get me wrong I do like james bond movies, but only becasause of the cool fights and neat Gadgets. I just dont like James bond's as a person.

Max Power
that kid from Problem Child could have used a slap.

xmen fan
hmmm prolly aragon on LOTR's 3

Stormy Day
Paulina-The Fighting Temptations

PurityKnight
Denethor from LOTR "Return Of The King"!

lil bitchiness
Hmm....Probably Julia Robert's character in 'The Mexican'' she was hella annoying.

silver_tears
Fairy god mother from Shrek 2 mad

lil bitchiness
Helen from 'Troy'

Her every movement annoyed the living daylights out of me.

Red Superfly
Yeah Helen of Troy was incredibly annoying.

Hot, yeah, but annoying definitely.

I was like: "Hector, Achilles, and almost every other cool character are dead because of Pretty Boy and his B*tch"

AngieD
Julia Roberts??????? nooo, she is the best actress ever... hm... i'd like to slap betty warren in mona lisa smile... (i like kirsten dunst, but not betty), and denethor in LotR 3, and Paris in Troj (don't understand me wrong.. I absolutely looooovee Orlando, he's my true love, but Paris... arrgh, he's so stupid!!) mad mad mad mad

Yea, whatever...

Aangiyeh... smile

NGentle
I hate Rachel Weiz in the mummy mainly because she is soo snobby and posh and she reminds me of someone i know!!! Sorry if anyone likes her she just pisses me offf bigtime!!!!!!!!!

Nicole wink

Red Superfly
Remind me - whos Denethor again?

Kes
She's not even good let alone best.

Stormy Day
This coming from a person who think Angelina Jolie is one of the best YOUNG actresses out there stick out tongue

Kes
She is. And she's definitely better then Julia. Any actress is better and has more range then Julia.

Stormy Day
hehehe that way that shows up on screen it actually looks like your serious hahahahah ANGELINA JOLIE HAS RANGE! HAHAHAHAHA

Julia Roberts has won 2 academy award and 2 nominations and 2 golden globes and how many has angelina won?......................NONE!!! hehehehe

Kes
You know this arguments are pointless if you dont know what you are talking about.
Julia Roberts has 1 Oscar (which by the way she didnt deserve, but rarely are Oscar given to ppl that actually deserve them) for Erin Brockovich. And 2 nominations (still wondering WHY?!) Pretty women and Steel Magnolia.
Now Golden Globes: She won 3. For Pretty woman, Steel Magnolias and Erin Brockovich and has 2 nominations My friends best wedding and Notting Hill (WTF???!!!)
Well while we are at it she was nominated for an Emmy.
Angelina has 1 Oscar. Was nominated for 2 Emmy for Gia and George Wallace. And won 3 Golden Globes: Girl, interrupted ; Gia and George Wallace.

Fire
Denethor in ROTK

and arguements like this have very little point

Stormy Day
Kes argues I dont

My mistake the website I got the info from hasnt been updated in years messed

I knew she was nominated for an emmy I just didnt post it.But still you just said the Julia has 1 oscar and 3 golden globes thats still alot.I dont think AJ deserved her oscar and gg.

quiball
argonmenmon (really can't spell) from troy. and Paris

Kes
Oh I'd like to see Julia play Lisa from Girl interrupted.
Julia is the one that didnt deserve the Oscar, she got it cos the academy is pretty much about lobbys. Cant ppl see that her characters are always the same?

El_Barto
Aegememnon

GOD! HE JUST NEEDED TO GET KILLED IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT MOVIE!

<<Solo>>
That one dude from The Ring. The girl's coming out of the tv and he doesn't run. YOU STUPID F***!

eleveninches
The woman in scary movie 3 (the one who missed the umbilical cord, cut off her sons penis and sowed it back on upside down mad )

Yassin
Well,i wanna Slap FRODO silly!!! He always cries with his babyface...and his fat friend...whatever his name was. Haha no disrespect to the LOTR fans...Cuz you could easily break me down with the Kill Bill Stuff...hehe. But Yeah,Frodo..i'll kill him

matchbox_dan
I just want to slap everbody who was part of the cast or crew or even went to see the film. It is such a bit rip-off of a film with Robin Williams in called Dead Poets Society. Watch it and you will see how much of a rip-off it is.

eleveninches
Charlton Heston in Bowling for Columbine

chops
that kid of about a boy and hugh grant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.