MTVMA Award: Best Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias_Neo
Here they come. The nominees are above. Who's ur pick?

The Unknown
A tie between "Kill Bill" and "Bringing Down the House". IMO they should have chosen the Crazy 88's fight instead of the one with GoGo.

<<Solo>>
Kill Bill easy.

Agent Elrond
Neo rules. That scene rocked.

Alias_Neo
lol, Bringing down the house. thats funnylaughing out loud

The Burley Brawl all the wayrock

<<Solo>>
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/fc?d=tmpl&cf=fc&in=entertainment&cat=film_awards

Pirates Of Carribean nominated most for best Movie...NOOOOOOOOO....Killlllllllll Billllllllllll?

Alias_Neo
Kill Bill should blow Pirates out of the Water, but they werent friggin nominatedmad

JediHDM
oh...i can't decide...the Burly Brawl was awesome, but it won't win, b/c so many said the graphics were horrible...so i would say, i want Reloaded to win, but i think that X2 will win.

Agent Elrond
^traitor. Grrrrr. The fight scene was truely one of the best scenes of the movie. Seeing hundreds of Smiths get their @ss kicked by Neo is great.

xeous
The CG was hideous...It's so easy to tell when Neo is real and when he is computer generated.

freemind
It should definatly be reloaded. While the CG was kinda bad I can still appreciate the fighting moves and style. Reloaded should win but it is probably not. But we can always hope.

dragonpisces272
hmm..kinda hard. kill bill was pretty good

The Unknown
I guess I'd want Kill Bill to win, followed by Bringing Down the House. Like xeous said, the Burly Brawl looks fake for like half of it, and it gets somewhat repetitive after a while. Even though I think that the GoGo fight wasn't the best fight of the movie, Kill Bill should still win.

VenomVA
X-2

whatshisface
KB v.1... just becuase gogo's hot love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.