Death Threat At School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
Ok, (This is real and truthful) today, I went to the school bathroom down by the commons... and a deaththreat was written on the walls... "All of you whiteys will die tommorow"... Mr. Stetler and Mr Sifferman (First lame, other kewl) walked out. Basically, they sent home a note saying that a death threat was threatened upon, and we could stay home. Then in sixth period, I found out that one of ma peeps had a 7th grader friend of his write it... who was white, and only doing it so everyone would ahve a chance to stay home on a firday

Mr. Bacon
******* he is

LarryTheArch
not really... he has given us a bunch of us kids a chance to be off on friday

Mr. Bacon
ahh i c

Agent Elrond
we used to get these things all the time, usually bomb threats. On 2/13, before Feb break, there was a huge rumor that there would be some large fight win guns. Alot of ppl weren't in school, but I went, unaware of any rumor. Nothing happened and we did almost nothing in class since so many ppl were out "fearing" their lives. (we all knew that most of them were skipping) It was actually the best day of the year.

nazgulinthedark
one time a shopplifter tried to get into our school to hide ninja

and one time a hobo with no shoes went around the playgorund patting kids on the head

Mr. Bacon
the most random things to happen at our school is just like... nothing, which sucks

LarryTheArch
lol

Rogue Jedi
food fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
When my class was in the Libraury some girl had a seziure.

Rogue Jedi
i saw a guy have a testicle crushed.

MC Mike
If I had a "Post Of The Month Award"... you would have just won. no expression

Rogue Jedi
*bows deeply* i would like to thank the guy in the steel toed boot.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Also some guy named Larry was hit in the head very hard with a soccer ball and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. It was creepy............*shudders*

Rogue Jedi
i saw a guy get shot by a hollow point bullet. those of you who know what a hollow point does upon exiting the body can imagine the horror.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I had a dream that I saw a kid get hit by a car and his mother was screaming and crying.......maybe I'll ask my brother what it means....

Black Onyx
i crushed a guys ball once

embarrasment not really

Rogue Jedi
isaw a dog that was tied down in the back of a pickup. he jumped out and was dragged to death, right in front of me.

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
sad

Rogue Jedi
hobos..we have alot of them here.

LarryTheArch
another thing happened

a while ago, a REAL fight broke out...two higschoolers skipping started fighting right in front of our school,adn somehow they got inside the schoola dn nearly kileld each other. Then Mr. Stetler came out to stop it, and the two kids started beating the shit outta him. The Cops ahd to arrest them.

Freddy_vs_Jason
That poor dog sad.........

Rogue Jedi
yup...poor little pooch.

Darth Revan
laughing

One time in elementary school the fire alarm got set off by burning popcorn roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
Oh yeah and at Thurston high school which is over in Springfield (pretty close to my town but far enough away to be considered separate) like eight or nine years ago this kid came to school with a gun and started shooting people. Very sad and a little scary

Freddy_vs_Jason
If some little shit pulled a gun on me and I would go Matrix style on his ass! mad

I hope that kid burns in hell.

(Darth Revan please go to the Jedi Academy.)

§pearhead
laughing out loud oh god

ElectricBugaloo
nine bomb threats that we had to be evacuated for in one school year

and countless others that we weren't evacuated for

Kosta
Wow RJ, youve seen some bad shit sad.

Hollow point bullets are preety crazy, but have you heard of those bulets they used to use in AK 74s? They have a shifted center of weight, and the tinyest alteration, even if it hits a leaf, will send the bullet berzerc, like flying everyeach way, so you could get shot in the leg, and the exit wound could be in the shoulder, ir goes on a rampage around your body. scary stuff.

§pearhead
...all because killing other people is sooo important now sad

LarryTheArch
this is such a morbid thread.

Rogue Jedi
whats with all the killing talk?

Fallen Jedi
a few weeks ago this guy held up a bank near our school so the whole campus was in a lock down. every few minutes you could here a helicopter flying overhead.it was all over the news and it kept showig footage of the building being completely surrounded. it wasn't a hostage situation. he let everyone go, but he claimed to have a bomb in the suitcase he was carrying. in the end, they caught the guy. he was trying to pull a John Q. he needed money for an operation.

Rogue Jedi
bummer

Fallen Jedi
yeah, well nothing ever exciting ever happens in the town in live in so everyone was sorta excited about it.

LarryTheArch
excited about a holld up?

Rogue Jedi
i imagine so. thats every day in houston.

Fallen Jedi
you live in texas RJ?

LarryTheArch
Do you know where I live?

Rogue Jedi
yup.

LarryTheArch

Rogue Jedi
in your house?

LarryTheArch
nice try

Rogue Jedi
under your house?

Fallen Jedi
in washington. and yeah, i live in texas too RJ.

Rogue Jedi
what part?

LarryTheArch
Milla Jovivich is missing 1 "L" in ur sig

Fallen Jedi
in the Fort Worth/Dallas region.

LarryTheArch
This remidns me of Dawn of the Dead raver

Rogue Jedi
mila jovovich...sexysexy!!!!!!!!!!!

LarryTheArch
Milla

LarryTheArch
jovovich is sexysexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
trudat

Fallen Jedi
who's milla? blink

Rogue Jedi
mila jovovich

LarryTheArch
Milla Jovovich, starof Resident Evil

Rogue Jedi
yes indeedy

Fallen Jedi
oh, um was she in the 5th element too? or am i thinking of someone else?

Rogue Jedi
same chick

Fallen Jedi
oh, okay so she's also in all those revlon comercials too.

Rogue Jedi
and dazed and confused.

LarryTheArch
there ya go

Rogue Jedi
she is the epitome of perfection.

LarryTheArch
Im sorry but you are wrong.

Fallen Jedi is the epitome of perfection

Rogue Jedi
i wouldnt know. i have never seen a pic of her.

LarryTheArch
perfection isnt neccesarily looks

Rogue Jedi
true, true....but looks certainly count for something. dont bother telling me i am wrong.

LarryTheArch
they do, ill give you that..

Rogue Jedi
exactly my point. i am sure she is gorgeous, though.

LarryTheArch
That is why I said that Fallen Jedi, S, is the epitome of perfection

Fallen Jedi
awww, i feel so special. embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
i would have to meet her first. on that note, i would have to meet mila to call her this also.

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud
a

FJ u r special

forumcrew
thats really not a big deal bomb threats and what not were very common in my high school it got lit on fire one day we generaly had police dogs in once a week to check for shit.. just part of life these days

tigida_tigida
weve had that before to look for drugs on us...all of the kids that were stashed theres under the wheelie bin across the road laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
I no some1 who puts it in the bvottom part of their deodorant

Ryan10000000000
ahh that was common at my school one guy made a Bomb threat and they gathered everybody with a mobile together and rang the number and the dumbass left his fone on.

glenn
i had a bomb threat in my high school. Had a few days off while the bomb squad were in. Hee Hee. No bomb off course.

tigida_tigida
hahaha thats never happened to us before

Crash Overload
Intresting... I start reading this thread and its about A Death threat... 4 pages latter it talks abouta revlon Model... good thing I check to see if the thread was still on topic before i posted stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
what does off topic mean?

glenn
something not related to movies. E.g. the off topic forum which you are in

Rogue Jedi
thank you.

LarryTheArch
:luagh:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.