Weight Lifting Differnce Ronny vs DeNiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ronnie's weights
bench somewhere by 850 or so
dead lifts 805
front squats 585
flat bench dumbell press 200 pound dumbells

DeNiro's weights

bench 260
regular squats 415
dead lifts 405
flat bench dumbell press 110 pound dumbells

So Im 16 and well here is ronnie

http://www.koko.kulturystyka.pl/images2/MrOlympia/Coleman.jpg

DeNiro
The reason why I posted this is that I just saw a documentry of ronnie coleman and watched him do thee weights and it is so unbalieveable. I mean if you see this movie u will honestly think this guy is a mutant it is incredable hopefully i can gain that status one day because im at half of what he does right now well almost

DeNiro
i knew u guys might be sick of these threads but not this sick sad

total metalhead
this thread --->shit

DeNiro
I tried closing it before but yea i was to late my 15 minutes were up sad

Dregh
Image isn't working , but doesn't matter

total metalhead
sad aww dont worry. its so goddam terrible, its bound to die in a couple of days smile

DeNiro
i dont care ne more im just going to sit her silightly and cry while I do some curls

total metalhead
yes sounds like a plan

DeNiro
*starts eating ho ho's*

stinkfist462
sleep

total metalhead
hoover

a line a day keeps depression at bay.

stinkfist462
eek!

yes

burlyman
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/pumpiniron.gif http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/paker.gif

total metalhead
oh furryman...you bumped this godawful thread just to show off your newest goofy smilie? no dear dear

burlyman
I like this thread love

PrincessAsh007
i thought it was impressive when i benched 95 embarrasment for a girl like me anyway

DeNiro
O God this thread

ANd havinga gilr bench 95 pounds is very impressive are u kidding me because the freshmen boys basketball team was down stiars and they couldnt even bench moe the 85 which is sad

burlyman
That's not very nice of you confused I doubt I could do 10

total metalhead
laughing out loud good old furryman rolling on floor laughing

Darth Revan
that wasn't very nice nettles sad sad sad

But then neither am I happy

total metalhead
what i was just expressing my fondness for furryman is all yes

you are an odd fellow Barfy old boy happy

burlyman
laughing out loud you two are funny

love

total metalhead
funny...yes ok i'll take that. i would have also accepted stupid, demented, deprived, dense, odd, freakish, distasteful, weird and fu'cked up in the head yes

burlyman
Thanks to you I've started seeing your sig in a whole new way, and I'm not sure I like it

zorro

total metalhead
ooooh furryman daaaaaahling i can assure you there is no homosexual intent in my sig. and Orgy cant help being sexy no2

Sir Bob III
OMG that ronny guy is SCARY muscles uuuugh DIE scary scary *eyes roll into the back of head and dies from fright*

Sir Bob III
DAMN RIGHT! eek! SEXY!!!!!!!!

amity75
Why the fk would anyone want to look like Ronnie Coleman? Surely his penis must be tiny.

burlyman
Bluntly put.

DeNiro
He is black how can his penis be small eek!

amity75
laughing out loud

Sir Bob III
What the f**k?

burlyman
zorro

DeNiro
frickin smilies

PrincessAsh007
i feel strong now! roar! big grin

Darth Revan
I'm flattered happy

But you know what they say--thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's me! cool

SweetNsouR
ronnie is freaking nasty

Darth Revan
shit.. he is... D dude is he on steroids?

SweetNsouR
ITS BASEBALL SEASON. AND MY MAN LOVES BASEBALL SO I CHANGED IT TO SUPPORT HIM. AND IM WEARING THE RED SOX COLORS cool rolling on floor laughing

Darth Revan
no expression what was that all about?

SweetNsouR
im just telling everyone bout my new avatar.... im not dedicating a whole pointless thread to my avatar...so i made a post. thats what the hell that was about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.