What sports do you do that are very tiring?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I do Karate, kick boxing and Sai training. Its very vigirous and tough.

§pearhead
Hockey. Try sprinting up and down the ice for the umpteenth time during a high school practice sad

Sarah15
I do tennis, which gets tiring....i play golf sometimes, and that gets tiring...

ElectricBugaloo
soccer

Myth
400 meter dash in track. You're dead in about 50 to 60 seconds. 52-53 in my case.

Linkalicious
what sports AREN'T tiring?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Some aiern't, those sports seem very tough. And Myth last year for lots of P.E sessions we had to do 2 laps of an 800 meter course. And thats when we were 13! that was very tough. Oh after this I only have one more year of P.E.........thank god......

xeous
Hockey.

dragonpisces272
but p.e. is the only thing that keeps me fit stick out tongue
i'd say tennis

Myth
F vs J - That sucks. I can't believe they put 13 year olds through that. That P.E. teacher must be a bastard or a *****.

HockeyHorror
Pure Hockey. all my life Hockey.

on my free time i play other sports with friends like Soccer, Basketball etc etc

i wanna try playing Lacross once

Linkalicious
ok name one...

HockeyHorror
name one sport that isn't tiring...that i believe is an impossible question...since sports have to do with activity (movement)

unless u consider Chess a sport and that still tires the brain.

Myth
I think the question was "very" tiring.

Linkalicious
ok name one that isn't very tiring....

if it isn't tiring then you aren't playing at a high enough level.

Granted baseball players aren't VERY tired, but pitchers get very tired. And that's also why they created a 187 game season...or however many, i hate baseball.

ElectricBugaloo
badmitton doesn't look all that tiring

Linkalicious
i'm sure it's quite tiring if you're playing at a professional level. I bet the best in the world would have you running all over that little court like there's no tomorrow.

tns
volleyball because all we do is work on is speed and sometime we have to run at least 2 miles sometimes longer maybe 4 miles if my coach is mad or something

Myth
Thats retarded. 2 miles for volleyball?

tns
yep my coach dose not no the meaning of losing a game she's crazy

forumcrew
is it a sport if its not tiring?

Myth
I think we are talking about sports that REALLY drain you. Bowling is a sport and can make you tired, but not very tired.

Red Superfly
I remember in P.E when I was like 13-14 we were always made to do the 1000m race almost every session. Or it was football. It had a whole yin/yang, good/evil vibe to it.

It was tiring, but I appreciated it, and most of us snot-nosed kids deserved the pain.

But, the 1000m track run has nothing on the gruelling sport known as Snooker.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, the P.E teacher was a bit of a jerk, he was very sexist and always would perve on us girls. On camp last year when we would have the door to our room closed (we stayed in a motel) because we were getting change he would always barge in and open the door fast, everyday!! he also always looks at us funny. one time when we were doing cross country a girl who was running in bare feet came back because she cut her foot badly on a piece of glass, and the teacher said "Aw it's just a little scratch!" and it was bleeding badly!! I'm so glad I don't have him this year. He is also racist, if everybody was talking but an asian or any other race wasn't talking then he would blame them. Also I hate his daughter! shes my worst enemy.....

Jerico
Rugby Union, 80 minute games, 40 minute halves, being a forward is constant running, scrumming, lifting, rucking and mauling.

It get's my vote, though you prolly don't know it much in America

Myth
Rugby looks like fun big grin

tns
my p.e teacher was like that, once we were in gym and this girl hit me in the face and my nose started bleeding really bad (it was like a volcano) so my teacher took me in to the lockroom and looked at it and said it would be ok it was just a little bit of blood. i got so mad when she said because there was a trail of blood behind me and she still had the nerve to say that. i was very mad that day

Morningstar
i luv union!! love my fav sport. Not allowed to play it tho coz im a girl and im not muscely enough roll eyes (sarcastic)
erm, 400m and 800m track events. And high jump. Surprisingly that is very tiring. stick out tongue

Arachnoidfreak
i have to agree on Rugby. i always jam my finger spiking the ball too...that gets annoying after you've jammed 3 fingers on one hand.

SeptemberRain
crew

Corran
I play soccer and Rugby, compared to Rugby soccer is not tiring at all.

Morningstar
Why cant they let girls play rugby miffed no far sad

13unnyvg
the toughest sport out there is either school wrestling or boxing,kick boxing etc. but WRESTLING in high school is difficult!

TrAnCeDuO
weapons sparring and jiu jitsu are extremely tiring for me...

BloomBabyGirl
AAU basketball can be tiring cuz our coach makes us practice 4 hours a day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.