Gackt!gackt!gackt!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicSlayer
Hey there everyone! I'm new to this forum. Nice to meet ya all. I kinda have a HUGE obsession with Gackt. So anyone whos ever seen or heard his music would know how totally awesome he is! I'll post a picture for people who've never seen how sexy he is! rolling on floor laughing

ElectricBugaloo
that's a guy... blink

DemonicSlayer
Yeah yeah. I hear it all the time. Yes, HE is a guy. I think he's very sexy...but...thats just me wacko

total metalhead
Never heard of him. What type of music does he play?

DemonicSlayer
He plays rock music..he composes his own music too

DemonicSlayer
But, he is a japanese singer. So, not many people in America have heard of him. sad

Aira
Haro!!! um... gackt???? his so..... ahhhh! lost 4 a words to explain!!! he's so sexy, beautiful... um... Ive heard some of his songs and watched moonchild but still.... uhhh... he's so damn pretty!!!!!

Aira
HE IS ONE OF A KIND!!! he has a lot fans here in phillipines but there ar only few that i know.... ei, just e mail me if you have any msg... thanks a lot!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.