kelly osbourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ClaraG
bad hair, bad clothes, bad make up, bad songs, bad attitude, bad family, bad insults... i can't stand her

i prefer avril rolling on floor laughing

ClaraG

BarmyBrummie
Avril Lavigne STINKS. Kelly Rox rock

ClaraG
whatever. but thx for replying.

burlyman
both of them suck laughing out loud

Pirate_Girly
I love Kelly Osbourne, yes she can be a ***** but she is really cool and a good singer. And i love the osbournes, but she can be immature and skanky at times..yuck

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah but I surpose any1 who grew up with Ozzy would b like that LOL
I love da episode of osbourns where Elijah was helping them clean up dog piss LOL That was sooo funny

WindDancer
No way! Her music isn't that good but she is cute!!!! I don't like her with blonde hair. When she has Black hair or Red she looks awesome. I lover her! She is very cute! I adore her style!

eleveninches
I cant stand her. She is just soooooooooooooo annoying and spoilt. I think that she ought to shut the hell up. Arrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WindDancer
I still think Kelly is cute. She ain't no poser that's for sure.

eleveninches
No Way!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE her.

WindDancer
She needs to drop all that MTV Sh*t. That's what is making her look bad.

eleveninches
I think her face and her attitude and her body make her look bad. That and her singing (if you could even call it that sad)

WindDancer
Is just her attitude that needs to go. I liker her a lot. I don't really pay much attention to physical beauty. Her face is cute.

lil bitchiness
Ugh! shes a spoiled little bratt that needs a slap over that big fat mouth of hers!!

She had some nerve to go say something to Broady Dalle (Armstrong) from Distillers!! How dare she, that snotty, spoiled little girl with absolutely no manners!

WindDancer
huh

Well, she is young and rebellious. What else can anyone expect from the daughter of a rocker? I'm pretty sure that if she loses that attitude she is a real sweet gal deep inside.

eleveninches
Shes just a skanky B*tch. i hate her.

ClaraG
i agree with eleven inches!

Pirate_Girly
Well i cant say that if my dad was a millionaire, a singer, and the prince of ****** darkness, and that i was a singer and had lots of money i would be spoiled too
She can be a b**** but thats her. And she doesnt do it to impress or disgust mtv she does it because she just does.

PurityKnight
....sooo true! laughing

Devalion
50/50

periera
I read somewhere that Kelly Osbourne called Brody a "talentless Courtney Love wannabe." Now, not only is this completely untrue in my opinion, but I find it hilarious that the girl that got signed to her daddy's label (because of her daddy) with absolutely no work done on her part to make it happen, then got DROPPED from her daddy's label (because she sucks) has the audacity to call Brody talentless. Even if she is a friend of Tim's it was pretty stupid for her to say that.

Oh yeah, and to whoever said she should drop the MTV show because it's making her look bad: without that show she'd be nothing. Noone would give a shit about her. She'd have about the same amount of fame as Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughters-a few pics here and there in the tabloids and other mags, but that's about it.

I wish we could vote her off the show. Maybe send her to a desert wasteland or something.

ClaraG
im with periera! i agree completely

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I love Kelly, i love her whole Fuzuckin family. I also love Avril. So i dont' hate either

ClaraG
i love people who love avril lol she's my fave CAN'T WAIT TIL HER ALBUM COMES OUT ON 24TH MAY!

stockley
Happy Dance she is so fit and i want her

eleveninches
Seriously, you need some councelling

NyC-gUrL
the songs are on the internet already no expression

NyC-gUrL

ElliotHogan
I must need a hell of a lot of councelling then. Coz I think she is beautiful and very attractive. And I like her songs, yeah they arent the strongest ever, but her new stuff is particularly good.
She is real, not like these fake, trashy celebs nowadays, and I like that, coz I couldnt care less if she were famous or not. Id like to meet her anyway. She is a person I feel I could get along great with.
So I am confessing my love for Kelly Osbourne love love

Clavis
u are a freak no expression

KillTheLight
Originally posted by ElliotHogan
I must need a hell of a lot of councelling then.
She is real, not like these fake, trashy celebs nowadays, and I like that,

no expression.riiiight..no expression..while your in psychotherapy..you might want to pop around to the optician too..they'll try and sort your vision out.. cause it seems to be in rose tinted glasses mode..happy

Morning_Glory
UGH!!!!!!!!!! this girl is a spoiled brat... and the only way she got her music deal was cause of her father...it is so sad cause there are actually people out there that can actually sing and cant get a record deal...

plus she's pasty pale and a chunk sick

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by eleveninches
I cant stand her. She is just soooooooooooooo annoying and spoilt. I think that she ought to shut the hell up. Arrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you dont like her cause she's legal. no expression

viola67
Kelly's the person with the worst fashion sense. Hearing her revive Madonna's song made me wanna hide under a rock and become a hermit for life!!!

botankus
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
laughing out loud

manjaro
she may be a talentless ninny noodle, but id still hit that tho. i would bang her like a steel drum..like them performance arts dudes in Stomp. she's got that big fat ass that rear end lover like me can enjoy, so stop drinking haterade, you bastiches!!big grinbig grin

CrazyInLove
UGH!!!!!!!!!! this girl is a spoiled brat... and the only way she got her music deal was cause of her father...it is so sad cause there are actually people out there that can actually sing and cant get a record deal...

plus she's pasty pale and a chunk sick

AGREED! no one could've said it better MG!! yes

hysterical

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by manjaro
she may be a talentless ninny noodle, but id still hit that tho. i would bang her like a steel drum..like them performance arts dudes in Stomp. she's got that big fat ass that rear end lover like me can enjoy, so stop drinking haterade, you bastiches!!big grinbig grin

SHUT UP! that was the gayest thing ever to say!!!! you must be so incredibly desperate..meh

CrazyInLove
SHUT UP! that was the gayest thing ever to say!!!! you must be so incredibly desperate..meh

Yeah, VERY desperate roll eyes (sarcastic) yucky

manjaro
you have no idea how much......i just gotta stick to girls i know i can getbig grin. fat disgusting chicks ususally fit the bill, cuz everybody else is too much work

KillTheLight
seeing as everyone else is too much work why dont you just get yourself a blow up doll..no expression

charmedFairy
why am i even in here..no expression

botankus
Because you want to know what it's like to be infatuated with Kelly Osbourne.

...you are growing verrrrrry sleeeeeepy....you love Kelly Osbourne's perrrrrrrfect boddddddddddy...........

manjaro
Originally posted by KillTheLight
seeing as everyone else is too much work why dont you just get yourself a blow up doll..no expression

how is real flesh, fat and disgusting tho it may be NOT better than plastic

Blue_Butterfly
shes an annoying spoiled brat that needs to get ***** slapped. I cant stand her. She cant sing worth a crap and neither can Avril. I dont understand why so many people like them. It really bothers me.

Aini
as I already said , yeah, they both suck.
but who cares how kelly looks like, she calls herself a singer and the fact is she CAN'T sing. and if her father wouldn't be ozzy nobody would care bout her.
...and about the "she is not a poser, she's for real" thing, I saw a cribs when she was 13 or so and she was a dieheart britany spears fan. I think that says all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.