Who will raise the Dead!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
The Thing.The multiple man, mataggart, magik, collossus, Thunderbird, Longshot?, that muant boy who ignites people that wolverine killed recently, the morlocks, namors wife, kangs love...what character is going to feel responsible enough and powerfull enough to do so?
Wonder-man can come back
Phoneix can't stay there
Magneto is some sort of mass of energetic tissue that floats inside the universe
Reed is smart but all he does is blunder
Any guesses on who will do it?
My bet is that it will be a teenager, likely a boy. Marvel has always flirted with bringing to life an heir to Charles, a son who is a mutant of the telepath. They never did so, and have sort of owed the universe that character and have played around him for years.
I bet he's about to make a bit of an entrance, mabey he'll ride in on a mutant who can turn into a pale horse.

kohl
you mean madrox is dead?

BarmyBrummie
the thing is dead? as in that big rock guy?

darkphoenix
there's also Pyro, Psylocke, Berzerker (spelling?)

and.. since when is Jamie Madrox dead? I know one of his doubles died of the legacy virus, but I think he's still alive..

kohl
exactly what i was thinking--i mean, he didn't die while in x-corps, right?

Back2U
About the Son of Xavier, can I say Legion(Deceased).

On the other side of things there is Allanna Neramani in one possible future, and she is damn evil.

Considering Xavier's spawn I think it's probably a good thing he is paralyzed from the waist down.

Are you looking for a character to resurrect all of these characters at once? Or are you asking how will these characters deaths be nullified on an individual level. I don't understand this thread.

Either way doesn't this come under Fan Fic

Paola
I guess my "I want Psylocke back" argument won't work here no erm

Maelstrom
Eventully they will have to adress death on the character level of the universe. The story line is to good to pass up. Mabey a fresh character who is a fallen hero from the start. Mabey it will be a female. But all this fighting will lead to that stroy line and more eventually. If a hero can walk the dead back to life, he would need to have some sort of authority. Magneto can control and manifest magnitism but can he summon a light giver. Mabey the kid will be a Summenor, who can choose who and when to reach these fallen heros. He would need his own authority pluse the support that his power deserves. At least then the story line would make sense. You could realisticly expect that there were different avenues to bring characters back, with one central theme.(Character) Perhaps one of our heros will be the one to discover this character, either in life or death or space or underground. So it becomes a question not only of what power each has but their character build as well.

eleveninches
Also, about xaviers son:
In Ultimate series only, the son of moira and xavier is actually proteus.

xmen fan
no one DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

xmen fan
no offence

eleveninches
who will raise the dead??
umm....Jesus???

DemonicGambit-2
laughing

I think they'll just leave the characters that have been dead for over a two years dead. But I think (at least hope) that they bring back Psylocke

eleveninches
They still have Ultimate Psylocke (in her new Kwannon body)

Paola
BUT SHE HASN'T SHOW UP ANYMORE!!!! crybaby

or has she?!?!?! confused

eleveninches
She showed up when they were fighting proteus, and he took control of her body. then she returned i the next issue in a new body, but I havnt seen her since in ultimate x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.