hes dead, the nightmare's over.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
hes dead, i finally killed freddy, now he won't haunt me.........i hope

Shoukan
What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
yeah...what Shoukan said What the f**k?

Fallen Jedi
um, i still think you need to lay off those freddy movies.

total metalhead
pokey

Akira_Namejin
... (I hate the freddy vs. Jason movie)

Freddy_vs_Jason
if you read the other threads i made about my nightmares then you'll know, ask fallen jedi

Freddy_vs_Jason
OMG!! YOU HATE FREDDY VS JASON?!! geez, if you sed that in the horror forum you would be banned, yea well dragonball z sucks

DeNiro
I agree with F VS J on this I dont like Dragon Ball Z at all and I luved the freddy vs jason movie but he or she wouldnt be banned for saying that in the horror section goofy stick out tongue its just a opinion just like how i dont like the jeeper creeper movies but u do and u can have ur own opinion on that

Fallen Jedi
did you finally get over your obsession over freddy fvs or did he turn you down again? stick out tongue

shaber
Well here's hoping FreddyversusJason thumb up But Freddy Kruegar was always astonishingly resilient.

If sprinkling earth on his skeleton didn't work, what did?

Akira_Namejin
I actually don't like DBZ as a whole, I just like the personality styles of the Namekian race

DeNiro
R u asking me If i got turned down from getting the freddy vs jason movie again or r u asking someone else cause they only turned me down once and then i waited for it to come out and i got it like 2 months ago or when ever it came out

Freddy_vs_Jason
sorry FJ i killed him in my dreams, but when i killed him i heard the song but this time it ended with : 7,8 better stay awake, 9,10 hes back again, i hope hes gone for good

DeNiro
Excuse F v J He didnt take his meds today doctor

Freddy_vs_Jason
its a SHE, god, is that so hard? and if your talking about hypnocil then your right

Crash Overload
F v J i wish you lived in Quebec. You Get 70$ for turning in a Mentaly Confused person to an insane asylum.

DeNiro
God are u serious that is awesome I would just pretend i was crazy have someone turn me in then act like i got cured and split the 70 bucks 80-20

Crash Overload
Llaughing out loudL ROFLMAO!!!!

80 - 20 !!! Llaughing out loudL!!!

stinkfist462
no actually .. he would be bowed down to ... everyone hates that movie
(i like it)

Freddy_vs_Jason
stink fist lotsa ppl in the horror forum like it, he wouldnt be bowed down to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.