OFFTOPIC THREAD - Closed for 24 hours... ♂¥§Gone or Ghosts?§¥♂

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
What do oyu think should happen to the pirates in the first movie who had the curse and were under barbossas crew?Should they be gone or Ghosts?

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
In case oyu were j/w y there are so many #'s in the post and designs, I was tryin to make it look interestingly spooky to go with the theme is all wink blink confused shifty

JacksBabe777
I kinda think they should be ghosts but then they'd be there too much so they should just be gone. but some of em didn't die. so they could come back as LIVING people! Yea.

SimoneDepp
barbossa is dead.....hmmmm

JacksBabe777
yea barbossa is and probably some other ones but not all of them!

SimoneDepp
so....geoffry rush is out potc??

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye but there was roumor that he was going 2 b in da second 1 but not sure of that but anyway I think u should maybe bring some of them back as living unless of caorse they do what the monkey did LOL
Well if ya R going 2 bring some off em back could ya bring bck Pintel and Regetti LOL I luv those 2 they r so stupid

johnny.d girl
lol

JacksBabe777
yea i love them too. eccept for Jack, Will, Elizabeth, the monkey, and Barbossa they're my Favorite people...

SimoneDepp
haha yessmile

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah I love Ragettis eye LOL

SimoneDepp
whit that fork in it...that looks soooo funny

johnny.d girl
oh yeah???....thumbsup.......... well i luv jack and everything he dose!!!!tongue...........so HMPH!!!!! *sticks nose in the air* praykingyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

SimoneDepp
don't you like it then?
i think its fun

johnny.d girl
of corse i like it!!!!!!!
wha were u thinkin???

SimoneDepp
hm...i thought you think its stupid.
but you like itsmile

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Haha, jus so u no...as far as I know for the second POTC, the monkeys in it! FF to the end of the film and watch, at the end of every good movie they have an end-of-film clip! The mokney lives!!!!!!! YAY! Apg, u should start a thread bout the monkey if u love it so much and other pplz 2! yes

SimoneDepp
yes peaches she should do that, i hope

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
yeee-----aaaaaa!So anyway....LOL

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
JDG, SD,APG jus wanna say you all rock!

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY I ROCK

johnny.d girl
yay me 2

Miss_bishie
Gone. Let's forget the pearls crew and start over with a knew story line.

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Why though?

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah Why I like Ragetti He is cool make him come back LOL

SimoneDepp
thank you peaches!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Thanks Peaches for what huh?? Am I missing somthing

johnny.d girl
confused1confused1confused1
wha????

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
for saying u guys rock!!!!

SimoneDepp
yes and thats a great complimentsmile

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I just speak the truth

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY U ROCK 2 Mate

johnny.d girl
yay i still rock!!! waaaaahhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo

ArrghPirateGirl
nO u DONT lol

johnny.d girl
YES I DO THATNK U!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

johnny.d girl
don't u LOL me missie!!!!!!! LMFAO

ArrghPirateGirl
Well dont u LMFAO missie!!!!!

johnny.d girl
errr...........whateva......the subject ppl?................

ArrghPirateGirl
Ghosts or gone

johnny.d girl
awwww thanx!!!!
i rok 2
luv ya (in a healthy way)

ArrghPirateGirl
Thats good then

johnny.d girl
YES WELL I'M NOT A LEZZ!!!!!!!! JUSS THORGHT I'G TELL EVERY1 THAT

ArrghPirateGirl
Good grl LOL

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I dont think anyone here is...Well I'm gonna call for the writers adress when my stories done and Idk wether to put some ghosts in my story or all of them or none or which ones?!!!!Help me here...

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmm I doesnt really bother me I just want Regetti back LOL but if u r bringing them all back u would probally have a hard time explaining HOW

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
yaaaaaaa

ArrghPirateGirl
So what is going Peaches???????

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
wha..........?

SimoneDepp
huh youre confusing me

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Sry

SimoneDepp
it doesn't matter

ArrghPirateGirl
So what we going on about??

Joscail
What's this all about pirates?

johnny.d girl
IDEAS!!!......hmmmmm yeah i think ur story needs good old skellitons in it (((needs a scary and dark side 2 it ))) and ragetii as a comical reliefe LOL
i luv him oh and his friend!!!! ahhhhhhgh i 4got his name but u no who i'm talking nout don't ya'z???

SimoneDepp
yes! good idea!

Joscail
Pintel...Ragetti & Pintel.

SimoneDepp
yup

ArrghPirateGirl
Thats them He He I like them 2

Joscail
Ragetti is cute in a freaky-doll kinda way.

johnnys#1
c'mon JDG tell the truth

johnnys#1
.......lezo

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL U have gooone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic js#1

johnny.d girl
very!!....and i'm most deffenetly NOT ]/glow] lez!!!!!!!!!
thats......juss.....................blerh sick sick sick *shivers in discust then slaps js#1* HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimoneDepp
wha??

Machete_guy
I hav no prob with Lez's JDG its ok to come out of the closet...

SimoneDepp
wharts going on here?

Machete_guy
I have nooOoOOoo i idea...........................but all i know is that jdg is a lezo..*runs away*

Asonja_Ruegerka
dogs are eating each other

Machete_guy
*pushes ason onto a BUS*

Asonja_Ruegerka
*i just watched army of darkness* pushes machete back

Machete_guy
Did ye like it?

Asonja_Ruegerka
it ruled

Machete_guy
*pushes ason onto a """""BUS!!!!!!!""""*

Asonja_Ruegerka
arrgghh!!! lucky i got you back in advance

johnny.d girl
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats discusting!!!!!!!!
I AM NOT A LEZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*shivers in discust again*.......blerkh!!!!!!! sick sick sick sick sick sick
grrrrr yuck!!!!!!!!!!
grrrr now johnnys#1 is in trouble 4 saying that!!!!!!.......i was there when she wrote that 2!!!!! but i couldn't stop her!!!!!!
*shivers in discust again* sick sick sick sick

Machete_guy
laughing why are they even saying that..i couldnt be botheres to g back pages

johnny.d girl
grrrrr coz johnnys#1 likes 2 joke around!!!!!!!......anyway.....the topic.......

Machete_guy
#4567659032yt 98hv87t93jg78v95tq3 ghosts or gone v09ujq37g6yn8893n06bu7v38...i dont get the topic...

Asonja_Ruegerka
kill everyone

Machete_guy
Riiiiiiiight

johnny.d girl
big grin
i juss had some pepsi max!!!!!!!
waaaaaaaahhhhooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!
!!!!
hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!
pepsi pepsi!!!!!!!! aya....oops i mean t yay!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh I want pepsi WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Aaaa

johnny.d girl
we'd ber get 2 da topic..........peaches sent me a couple of pm's but it dosn't appear that she came here 2 c whats been going on her threads!

Machete_guy
Pepsi MAX is suegar free LOL! so u cant be hyper

johnny.d girl
no no no no......YER WRONG!!! LMFAO
i don't need suegar 2 make me hyper tho!!!!

Machete_guy
Yeah..all u need to do is say hi to APG..

ArrghPirateGirl
Say Hi 2 me

Machete_guy
hi apg*gone hyper*

johnny.d girl
LOL
hi apg *starts getting tired*...bloody hell

Machete_guy
im gonna hav somthing to eat *it will get me hyped up and un tired*

johnny.d girl
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
if i get any food i'll get caught coz the pantery is right next 2 me parents'z roomand they will hear me!!!!!!! *sob sob*
i thorght u'd want "coffee" anyway???????..........meh ah well

Machete_guy
do a stealth mission! me and my friend always do stealth missions) just be really quiet and sneak through the shadows

Machete_guy
this show is really discusting! sick

johnny.d girl
i did and got some biscuts but thats all i could get without making alot of noizes!!!!.........and well duh!!!! if that show is SO discusting....y not change the channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Machete_guy
i did

johnny.d girl
GOOD!!!!!! LOL laughing

SimoneDepp
wow hi hi hi hi

johnny.d girl
hi hi hi hi hi hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Machete_guy
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY U said Hi 2 me YAY YAY *is hyper*

johnny.d girl
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi............phew!!!!......i didn't copy and past then eather!!!!!.......ow my hand and wrists hert now!!! sad laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Ha ha

Machete_guy
ha ha

johnny.d girl
ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! HA!! na na na na na na na na na na na naaaa!!!!!!!
yay i think i'm starting 2 get hyped up!!!! YAY Happy Dance .......maby coz dads bringing home fish and chips 2 tea(dinner)!!!!! yummmmmm

Machete_guy
They make me feel sick if i hav to much sick

ArrghPirateGirl
Not me I could eat them 4 eva and eva

johnny.d girl
ME 2!!!!!
how could u get sick from fish and chips???........

~Johnny.D_Girl~
......ok and once again i'm talking 2 myself......... *sighs*....I'M SOOOO BORED SOME1 PLEZ COME ON2 THE POTC FORUM!!!!!!

Machete_guy
Well...IM ON! (lol watching the movie i did todaybig grin)

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL
r u taking pix off it as well???? LOL
HEY...................don't 4get bout the "u-falling-off-the-verandah" thing!!!! THAT'D B FUNNY..........and it'd get rid of my bordom!!!!

Machete_guy
yes i hav a pic of me fallin off me verandah but thats not the one i told u
it was my friend dared me to go past these girls and say "HI CHIKITIES" and fall over and my pants had to go donw and i had to act like an idiot

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL
laughing

Machete_guy
I jumped off my verabdah today 3 timesblink LOL but im at my mums and i dont know how to use my video camera on the pc

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL
y 3 times?????.......u got dared again did ya???? LOL

Machete_guy
No 4 the moviebig grin

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO!!!!!
y'd do anything 4 those movie's u do wouldn't ya??? LOL laughing

Machete_guy
err...come again blink LOL

~Johnny.D_Girl~
u would do anything 4 those movies wouldn't ya???

there!!!!! understand now? LOL

Machete_guy
.noblink
OH yeah ofcoarse

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL
yer wierd!!!!!
FUNNY.....but wierd!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!! laughing

Machete_guy
Is that a compliment or a insult IM CONFUSED *head blows up*blowup

~Johnny.D_Girl~
erm.....both???.......more of a complement i think.... big grin

Machete_guy
Lies and Britney spears!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOooOOOoOOo!!!!!!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
ok wha......................?I am confused and losing brain cells.........plz bac 2 topic!

Machete_guy

Machete_guy
7#97

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
ya I am dead, I just keep a computer in my coffin and it actually is pretty funny cuz it works with out a plug!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! hey i have a question, y r u baggi non me? Frist u called me a pinapple, then u called me dead! Wht is up? Are u like male PMSing or wht? (jkjkjkjk hahahaha)lolololol...seriuosly tho, give me some air to breath!!!!!!!ANYWAY, I think now, tht the ghosts should be gone actuallly cuz we need a new story ya know?

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL
yeah machete!!! what she said ^ LOL
and yes ghosts!!!!!!!.....what else?

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
lolol wht? I'm confused....ahahahahahahahlaughing(((((((((Going mad)))))))))))lol1

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO!!!!!!!! laughing laughing ah well......

Machete_guy
HEEEY im not baggin you! i just thought ur name was pInnaPPledaPiRaTe and dont bag my male PMS! HMPH!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
laughing ........LOL.......sry.... laughing

Machete_guy
Sry wat??

~Johnny.D_Girl~
.....nothin...... *looks away and starts whistling* roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'M HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY Happy Dance

Machete_guy
Cheese sanwiches hyp u up? lol

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL.....no.....i had egg!!!! but it dosn't make me hyper....i've been hyper scinse i got home big grin .......WEEKEND FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Machete_guy
FFIINNAALLYY!!!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
Happy Dance Happy Dance
hey but 2morrow is friday 4 all the americans... HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV BEING IN AUSTRALIA......sometimes....

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
right now since u wrote tht yesterday and today is SATURDAY so poop on u JDG! lolololololol lmao* no I'm jk Ilu JDG! big grin And U MR. MG, can just ZIP IT because u r PMSing for the longest periiod of time I've eva seen! HA HA HA HA HAHA!!!Eat that!( sticks tongue out)lolololololol LMAO!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
meh???.....that writting is kinnda hard 2 read......*confused*
BUT I NO YER TALKING BOUT ME...I THINK

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Dont worry, I was Jus kidding JDG, I wuv u so much!(Not in a bad way, ew) love love love love love

jjoutlaw3
about the writing being hard to read...just highlight the text and it shows up in normal font...*beams proudly* anyways....what're we supposed to be talking about here?

jjoutlaw3
oooo...right...gone or ghosts...well, i think they should be gone...cause they got hung...and ghosts are in every other movie, so i think they need something new...only i think ragatti pintel should have somehow escaped the noose becasue i luv them...ew my neck is cracking!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
OMG OMG OMG OMG OmiGod! JJ! this is so wierd! First of all I wrote somethin really similar to wht u just wrote a few threads back!(Meaning 1st of all I agree with u! wink )Second of all I was crackin my neck the exact moment u siad tht! OMG! So wierd! I have alot of intuitions and stuff(My friends call me physic cause I love makin predictions for them and they come true too!) and lately I've been having alot of dejavu! It's so wierd!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL.......i luv u 2!!!!! LOL ( defenetly NOT in a bad way sick lol)
love

jjoutlaw3
whoa, weird, peaches...dejavu...i get that...really weird...freaks me waaay out...and OBE (outer body experience)...ever had one...me friends think i did...

~Johnny.D_Girl~
MEH?????.......how bout the topic?..... erm

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
n OBE? U'v had one1 OMG wierd! And ya the topic...hmmm ghosts....are cool.........

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>