"X-Men: Unlimited" (book)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
This book is awesome beyond belief! It's an xmen reference book...

It may not have REALLY in-depth information, but it includes summaries for almost all the xmen coninuties, a summer's family tree, bios on most of the characters and ALL of the teams, and GREAT pictures! Happy Dance I'm so happy i checked it out at my library!

I'll post pics soon!

kohl
that's very nice. i hope you do.

BarmyBrummie
you got that from a library? O.o

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud yeah its got some really great character pics in it!

Oh and its got cutout plans for the mansion and danger rooms!

BarmyBrummie
What kind of libraries do you have? O.O laughing out loud Comic books at a library lol

Anywho, scan some pics big grin

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud an AWESOME library rock

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud

SlayerChick1188
big grin ok I'm scanning some pics right now...

SlayerChick1188
any requests?

BarmyBrummie
erm
WOLVERINE Obviously and chamber for Vampy, Nightcrawler for dez and pyro for sesy, Psylocke for paola and Cyclops for elanor big grin

SlayerChick1188
lol ok

here is what i have so far...

Xmansion plans cool

SlayerChick1188
and here's the HELLFIRE CLUB!!!

BarmyBrummie
omg, i was watching most haunted the other day and the team went to investigate... THE HELLFIRE CLUB!! There really was a hellfire club in early 18th century england. It was a cave passage that went beneath the church 80 foot abouve and because of that, the Inner Chamber was known as hell. The club members got drunk, had sex, made sacrifices and worshipped satan. The leader would also wear purple robes and hat. I couldn't believe it at first big grin

SlayerChick1188
lol awesome!

SlayerChick1188
so I'll post wolvie, chamber, nightcrawler, psylocke, and pyro pics later, k? see ya later!

BarmyBrummie
bye wavey

VallejoKid707
Oh yeah I have that book I think it has like all the groups of X-Men right Slayer?

SlayerChick1188
yeah! its so great Happy Dance

Paola
lucky Angie!!! stick out tongue

VallejoKid707
I read all of the New Mutant bios. There really interseting.

Back2U
I don't understand that thing, is it meant to be a chronology?

It doesn't cover the English chapter, or Magneto as White King, Pierce and Winguard are dead now and Winguard's Daughter took his place didn't she?

Mastermind II

Mastemind I-He was Black Bishop wasn't he vying for Black King when he manipulated the Dark Phoenix

Tessa was Black Queen for a while when Selene was taken out. Magma killed her didn't she?

SlayerChick1188
not sure, but i think that whenever the book was written, that was the hellfire club

or maybe its just the best known set up for the club huh

eleveninches
Yeah, I have that book. I got it when I first got interested in x-men, just a couple of years before the first movie came out.

SlayerChick1188
THis one's updated! its got stuff from the second movie in it...

eleveninches
I've looked through the updated verison, and there is not much difference between them.

SlayerChick1188
ah... well nevermind then big grin

SlayerChick1188
Well I FINALLY got a digital camera to take some pictures of the book (its a hell of alot easier than my scanner)

SO DAMN COPYRIGHTS!

Here are the pictures!

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188
a cutaway of cyclops visor cool

SlayerChick1188
(that wont count as a number)

SlayerChick1188
The Danger Room

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188
OK WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???? THis guy is call GROUNDHOG! Crazy Canadians... roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188
Psylocke and the Shadow King

SlayerChick1188
Great pic. Gambit charging his chewing gum and spitting it in a bad guy's face laughing out loud

SlayerChick1188
crazy pic of bishop eek!

SlayerChick1188
finally back to the numbers big grin

SlayerChick1188

SlayerChick1188
and i wish this had some out better...It was really cool

SlayerChick1188
SO thats about it for now

What do you guys think?

Paola
Jumpy

amazing Angie!!! notworthy

SlayerChick1188
big grin thanks Paola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.