Damn it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ein Kun
I forgot these places existed.

-Heh-

Anyway, how are yah? I'm Rob, but most folk call me Ein or Moose ( Shit, don't ask >_>')

Pff, erm...whatelese about me...
Well, I've been studying Japanese for a coupl'a years, and i went there April 2003 (Rocked Happy Dance *snigger* LMAO! )
Anything else..erm...been studying Tae Kwon Do since bout November, and Thai boxing 'fer coming up a year, and should be going into fights NEXT year. And I've played basketball for Bradford (In the West Yorkshire Youth games, which we *won*) and West Yorkshire ( in the Yorkshire Youth Games) and i trailed for Yorkshire, but didn't get it =(

Oh yeah, and did anyone watch/go to see the Harlem Globetrotters in Manchester last night, i did big grin eee!

I'm 14, 6'2", weight bout 12.5 stone (think that's around 80 KG for those of you who use other ways of measuring things), i have long Straight (thank you GHD's big grin) *red* hair hehe.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance GYAAAAHAHA! XD

Storm
eek! Rush to the Welcome Forum, quickly!

§pearhead
Welcome forum, people...jeez.

Mr. Bacon
ha

Evy_O
Welcome big grin Have fun stick out tongue

Ein Kun
cheers big grin

Fire
have fun and enjoy your stay

badkittykitty
welcome to kmc!

greyboy
im pretty new too....but welcome anyway....haha

eleveninches
Welcome to KMC.smilebig grinsmile

Ein Kun
There, just for you Big C =p

Kaleanae
Hi, welcome to KMC

Devalion
Hey!

Mr Parker
welcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.