Baby Killer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ein Kun
Anyone hear about this woman who put her 3 1/2 week old baby in to the old oven?

>_>'

Odd, no?

This coming from the guy who lives 4 doors down from the woman who sold her baby on Ebey lately XD Anyone see that one the news?

tigida_tigida
yea that is horrible

Sexay1
OMG! I can't believe that! It's horrible!

Rogue Jedi
terrible.

§pearhead
Um...I'm trying not to laugh here.

The stupid things that stupid people will do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raz Jr
yes spear, hilarous no expression

§pearhead
What the f**k? don't tell me it doesn't cross your mind to wonder about what on earth these morons are thinking. yeesh--it's not funny that it happened, its funny that someone thought they ought to do it.

Sango
that is just wrong

wtf is wrong with that lady

crazy_rock_chic
OMG that woman is just sick sick

crazy_c
poor baby sad

Agent Elrond
Near home, some women was so drunk, that her newborn child was leglly drunk. That's not right.

Ein Kun
Thank you!
This very morning i got an "Oh you sick ****er" for sniggering at that, but it's funny that someone actually *put* a *baby* in an *oven*!

It's like saying
"What sits in a corner getting smaller? - a baby licking a cheese grater"

It's not funny a baby getting diced, it's funny that a baby'd be licking a cheese grater in the first place!

heen68
sick sick

Devalion
Thats really Rough!

HockeyHorror
WU TANG!!!!!

Kosta
DAmn, thats pretty psycho.

Raz Jr
I'm sure you'd be in hysterics if I did that to one of your children/future children no expression

HockeyHorror

WU TANG!!!

Kosta
Its not in the least bit funny dude. Its sad, and its sad that some people find shit like that funny.

HockeyHorror
i dont even know whats this thread about laughing out loud

WU TANG!!!!!!!!

Raz Jr
yes

HockeyHorror
agree

WU TANG!!!!!

Ein Kun
bunny I still think you're missing it.

The funny part it the complete ludicrousy that someone would put a baby in an oven. And, well, worse stuf's happened.

total metalhead
I don't find any of it funny, not the ludicrousy not anything. I think its horrible that some demented person could end a barely developed life in a such a cruel way. That lil baby could've grown up to be the next president or something, And I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure being shut in an oven would be a very painful and horrific way to die.

Nothing funny about that no

LeAtHerRFace
Man... thats horrible. Why the hell would some1 do that?. That just pisses me off. She should rot in hell fo dat. mad . LoL Spear its not really a laughing matter.

sauron
she put...a baby, HER baby....in an oven

damn, she is either messed up or really really hungry

Kosta
Or really messed up. They should put HER in a friggin oven.

sauron
hey, who thinks they should make ovens a form of capital punishment

it could progress until they use all manner of kitchen appliances as the death penalty 'objects'

also the possibilities for Puns would be great

'your gonna fry for this! hehehe'

Raz Jr
brilliant idea smile

Ein Kun
erm....as bizaare a comment as it is, it'd be ok if the crime fit it, like our poppin' fresh mother here...

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kosta
Thats a formm of cruel and unusual punishment, and would never happen, but its a good idea. smile

sauron
would solve world hunger too stick out tongue

just send some limbs....in a KFC box (but KMC cos they wont notice the difference and we wont be sued)

Kosta
Killer movies chargrilled = KMC stick out tongue

sauron
yeah big grin

*PMs raz with amazing money making scheme*

Kosta
Awesome, wed get lotsa money. and Chicks. Lotsa chicks, with big hooters *does a beavis voice*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.