What goes around comes around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
OMG!! Well me and my friends were just at the mall and a couple of friends of my friends that were guys were there (real assholes) and we were outside round the back talking and those guys were mucking round and me and my friends were getting a little annoyed and thought one of them was just gonna start shooting it up there and then so we turned to brake out when one of the guys slapped my ass! So I turned around and kicked him as hard as I could in the groin. And I'm talking HARD not a little pussy kick. Do you think I was to hard on him?

But if he does it again then heads are rolling! mad

Rogue Jedi
nope. i think you went easy on him.

HockeyHorror
WTF ARE YOU INSANE!!!

you dont kick a male in the balls...thats the sadest thing ever...if u were really pissed you should have socked him in the face but NOT HTE BALLS!!!

Rogue Jedi
F vs. J, are you a guy or girl?

Super-Man-Lives
yup, comes back 'round like a boomarang. be prepared for carma.

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
Damn if hes does that again it will be more then his gender that hes losing! mad

All the girls say hes a real *******.

Super-Man-Lives
nut protectors, blast shield, catchers' "net" , the iron goose, the waffle plastic, members' last hope, prince of jewels. it's best to find another target, the first assanation one was a sneak attack.

Rogue Jedi
if you are a girl, nut kicking is fine. not if you are a guy. there is an unwritten rule against that.

Dogbert
Kicking a dude in the nuts is never ok...

Rogue Jedi
if you are a girl it is.

LarryTheArch
Guys should learn if the girl would be offened before doing that. OBivously he didnt respect you enough, and just got what he deserved. But refrain from ball kicking,

Rogue Jedi
if a guy is fighting a girl, he is a coward. he deserves a nut kicking.

LarryTheArch
he didnt fight her he slapped his ass... thats more sexual than anything

Rogue Jedi
then he deserves the nut kicking. respect women and your elders.

HockeyHorror
no man deserves a nut kicking.

Rogue Jedi
some do.

Freddy_vs_Jason
We'll I'm a girl so:

a) was it okay?
b) he knows not to mess with me
c) everyone hates him
d)...........there is no D...........

HockeyHorror
some do.

HockeyHorror
a) maybe there was a good reason (im speaking in different perspectives)
b) are u sure?
c) his parents love him
d) there should be a D

Rogue Jedi
all of the above.

LarryTheArch
respect women, yes, respect elfers, no, since doing that might screw you over... theyve gotta earn your respect. Respect shgould not be dolled out to evryone you meet, or else you might get screwed over.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Good! yes

Darth Revan
war

LarryTheArch
Hey Darth, dont you and me have an ancient pack that makes us the most poiwerful force because we are dark and light jedi?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Darth Revan go to the Jedi Academy thread.

Rogue Jedi
thats crap. your peers (people around your own age) have to earn your respect. old people deserve it.

LarryTheArch
no they dont

we earn each others respect, and well give them repect if they earn it. Would we respect Gary Ridgeway because he is older than us? What about that crap teenager who is a litte bit older than us. What if we end respecting 70 yr old rapist?

Rogue Jedi
spoken like a true teenager.

LarryTheArch
spoken like a true cautious teenager. Get over it, that saying is just used so that lazy old ppl can get what they want.

LarryTheArch
the true elders are the oens that care, the oens that work for themselves... they deserve respet, and help when they need it.

Black Onyx

Freddy_vs_Jason
I love being a teenager big grin

Rogue Jedi
if a girl fights a guy, she has every right to kick at nuts.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yes we certainly do.

nazgulinthedark
yes

Mr. Bacon
true

Rogue Jedi
very true.

Super-Man-Lives
tru dat. tru dat...only nuts..salted chocolate balls...mmmh.
dad what if i had chestnuts?
dad what if i had chin nuts...

Raz Jr
what about sex?

sauron
no no the ass slap takes the biscuit lol confused just, dont ask how

Raz Jr
what about an ass slap.... while having sex?

sauron
eek! oh god! i never thought of that.....well, i think it would have to be a veeery lustful relationship for that to happen

not the sort of thing that a married man would try

Raz Jr
i don't think FvJ was married to the guy that slapped her ass stick out tongue

sauron
well the clues are there

he is a dick
showing off
nobody likes him, none of my friends anyway

^^classic signs that there is a husband in the area

Kosta
You shoulda given him a dirty look, make him feel like a piece of sht, and if he continued being an ass hole, THEN you shoulda kicked him in the nutts. But othwer then that, you were a little harsh, Its EXTREMELY painfull.
Emagine being BADLY winded, and REALLY natious at the same time. Cnt breathe, feel like youre gonna spew, thats what it feels like. VERY UNIMAGINABLE PAIN for a female.

Raz Jr
yeah, it really hurts cry

imagine childbirth..... then double it

but as men, we can handle it cool

sauron
also it aches like hell stick out tongue
michael jackson seems to like it though...he 'grabs' alot

^^proof the man likes his kinky games

Kosta
It hurts like hell for a long time, and if you kick hard enough, it can kill a man, no joke, he could have suffocated in vomit.
I cant take it like you Dave, It brings tears to my eyes.
I have never been kicked in the groin by a girl, cause i NEVER misstreat women.
But Ive had my share of bad falls.

sauron
see girls dont understand

guys if the nut kicking is the ONLY option will do it, but not TOO hard...hell, i dont think there is a man alive i would kick in the nuts as hard as i can

but the girls dont get it
the swing like they are johnny wilkinson

i think god is a woman, and nut kicking is a cruel joke

Raz Jr
i've never been kicked there, but I can remember I did something stupid and an innanimate object hurt me, I just fell on me knees and breathed slowly for a while sad

but I can imagine being kicked would KILL no

sauron
it does, alot lol

kinda something like *kicks in nuts* that smilesmile

Kosta
Could make a man impotent as well, its quite dangerous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.