Paintball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike
I am in the process of choosing a gun to buy and need to know something...

I'm getting a Spyder ( eek! ) and there are two types listed - E-marker and Semi-auto.

I know what teh latter is but does anyone know what the first is? These "E-markers" cost more and I want to know the diffrence in case I want to change my mind on which type... confused

Myth
I'm a moderate paintballer but sorry, don't know what an e-marker is. Maybe its some form of a auto since the other is semi.

dragonpisces272
i've always wanted to play paintball...

frodo34x
I made the mistake of paintballing with no gloves.
Bleeding hands covered in oily paint is a bad experience sad

Myth
Thats nothing. For a video for school I had a friend shoot me at 350ft/sec from 20ft away when I wore nothing but a piniata on my head and a t-shirt. I have some cool scars from it, especially where it hit bare skin. Also, most gloves are fingerless, and getting shot in the fingertips hurts as well... and dick head.

nitro-swicked
myth mate u do sum daft shit erm

Myth
Thanks.... I think confused

.... what does daft mean?

ChickinMeat
daft basically means silly.

i love paintballing, i just dont really know much about it and its expensive. its a great laugh.

Myth
Yeah. Paintballing has 3 downfalls.

1. Expensive
2. Its hard to gather a time to do it (people are always busy with jobs and shit)
3. Some people are chicken shit. They get too scared and either wuss out or follow you because they don't know what they are doing and they are going to get your ass spotted (I play in the woods btw).

Elektra_lover
I love to go paintballing big grin

Dwarfdude
Heh...Woohoo, a Spyder....Most arent that good....But some, like the old E-99, are ok. They're accurate, but not to powerful. But since I'm an offensive type, the powerful thing doesnt matter, since I'm usually shooting at someone 50 feet away.

Paintballing is huge here in NJ. Me and my freinds meet up at one of their houses in Hunterdun, and he has a huge wooded hill behind his house. Assault matches are a lot of fun...

But yeah, its hard to find time, and buying balls all the time is a bit cash-tight

Myth
Spyders are usually good to build on. They are often stripped down and not very good by themselves but are great for people who like to build and improve their gun rather than buy and use as is.

frodo34x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.