Stupid virus protection!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The stupid new virus protection my computer has which is the norton anti-virus protection won't let us downlaod anything such as kazaa, i mesh, or quicktime because when its downlaoding and trying to connect to another computer the anti-virus stops it from connecting to another omputer!! whats the point on having a computer if you can't download anything!? the people that made this virus protection are a bunch of idiots!

Rogue Jedi
bummer.

Freddy_vs_Jason
And I don't know how to fix it. When I'm downloading something this little message comes up and says "a remote computer is trying to connect to the internet " or something and then you can choose what you do and one says "block incoming" something something but I click on the one that alows the connection to work but it keeps comming up until I block the piece of shit!

nazgulinthedark
i have norton, and it leted me download kazaa, but we got read of kazaa because it gave us a virus

Freddy_vs_Jason
When I downlaod Kazaa it says an error occured and that I can still download it from the location below, but the IS no location below!!! I'm guessing that its norton.

You see we use to have Kazaa but then our computer was full of virus's so a friend took it and deleted everything from it and crashed it to get rid of all the virus's and then she got everything back. Un-fortunatly she couldn't get Kazaa back. And now we can't downlaod it again. And i mesh won't let us register and I'm guessing its because of Norton. I miss listening to my favourite songs sad

nazgulinthedark
maybe a friend can make a cd for you or something

Freddy_vs_Jason
No, my friends are jerks. They wouldn't do that for me.

nazgulinthedark
erm thats what i did for awhile

Freddy_vs_Jason
*sigh* I miss kazaa...........

StinkFist462
jus shutdown your anitvirus for a while and download everything you need ..

Chelsea23
I hate Norton Anti-Virus...I have it, but it doesn't help from keeping viruses away, and the window pops up on mine all the time

pixie1
i have agv

Freddy_vs_Jason
I agree Chelsea!! I have a virus on my computer right now!! its stuffing it up magerly! I have gotten all the virus defintions up-dated and scanned for virus's but it hasn't picked up anything!! and I kow theres a virus here! It's bulshit!!

LeAtHerRFace
G-Luck

Chelsea23
Same here bud...wanna go on strike with me about it? laughing out loud

Tex
Have you checked for spyware?
It makes my computer run funny all the time!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Thanks Tex and everyone else. But my computers fixed and back to normal big grin

Thanks alot for your help guys!

eleveninches
You dont want to be infected witha virus. Some of them can be reallly nasty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.