"Friday the 13th(s)" movie trivia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
This is were you ask people questions based on all the Friday the 13th movies.

In what movie did Jason get his hockey mask?

roundisfunny
Part 3, from "Shelly" (Larry Zerner).

From the IMDb:
Biography for Larry Zerner

Birth name: Lawrence Zerner

After filming Friday The 13th Part 3, Larry went on to become a successful lawyer in California.

Appeared as a final contestant on ABC's "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire", but did not make it to the 'hot seat' with Regis Philbin.

Was discovered for his role in Friday the 13th Part 3: 3D (1982) at a most unlikely place. While working a Westwood, California movie theater, he was tearing admission tickets for 'The Road Warrior' (1981) and was spotted by one of the film's producers.

Larry's character in Friday the 13th Part 3: 3D (1982) brings a hockey mask (among other things) to scare his friends. Jason eventually takes the mask and the rest is movie history.

Next question: in part one, what popular game did the horny teens decide to play a "strip" version of shortly before their demise?

Sexay1
Monopoly
In part one what was the handicapped boys' name?

roundisfunny
I don't remember any handicapped characters in part one, but in part two there was a guy named Mark who was confined to a wheelchair. He took a machete to the forehead and rolled backwards down the steps as I recall.

Mark, by the way, was played by Tom McBride, who later became "The Marlboro Man" in a billboard campaign in New York City. He died of AIDS in 1995.

Sexay1
Yeah that's who I meant...sorry.

roundisfunny
Okay, next question:

what specific mode of murder did Kevin Bacon suffer in part one?

Sexay1
He was stabbed through the bed he was laying in.

roundisfunny
Well, yes, but I was looking for a little more information. What part of the body, and what type of murder weapon?

Also, please ask another question when you answer.

Sexay1
A knife and through his....chest?

What was the name of the only survivor in the first Friday the 13th, but died in the beginning of the second?

roundisfunny
Without looking it up, I wanna say Molly or Maggie. However, I just looked it up, and it was wrong. So, I'll let somebody else answer.

BTW, Kevin Bacon was run through with an arrow, not a knife, but what the heck--I'll give it to ya.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Two questions:

1) How does Jasons Niece put a stop to Jason once and for all?

2) What sets up "Freddy Vs. Jason" or gives us an idea of things to come at the end of "Jason goes to Hell: the final Friday"?

Trapt90865
She finally kills him with the dagger which releases like spirits or whatever and it sends him to hell.

At the end of jason goes to hell when you see freddy's glove come up and grab jasons mask and took it down to hell.

Question- what is the womans name that survives in "Jason Takes Manhattan."

Freddy_vs_Jason
I should know this I own the bloody DVD! was it Katherine?

I Love Sirius
Rennie

What's the name of the teenager that resurrects Jason with her telekinesis?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Tina Sheppeard.

What did they re-name Crystal Lake in Part 6: Jason lives?

(Part 6 and 7 are on T.V tonight, they've been showing 2 every Sunday at 12:00 am for the past couple of weeks starting at part 2, but my parents won't let me stay up too watch them.)

Freddy_vs_Jason
Oh and that guy died of AIDs? thats kinda sad as he was kinda cute........he also never got to see Freddy vs. Jason!!!!!!!! no

Evil Dead
Isn't it Forest Green? Been a while since I watched any of the Friday the 13th series (although I do own them all on dvd)..........

also,

although roundisfunny gave it to you anyway I believe both were incorrect. Wasn't it an arrow through the neck/throat? I could have sworn he was laying in bed smoking a doobie when he was run through the neck with an arrow from beneath the bed.

In The New Blood, what item does Tina discover stuck in the door to her house..........only later to find out that it had been placed there by Dr. Crews?

johnnys#1
r we on or off topic here???

Freddy_vs_Jason
We are on topic.

Evil Dead, isn't it some kind of metal knife thingy?

Next question: In what movies does Jason actually have a machete in?

BGradeHorrorGrl
the machete is in part 6, he gets it from one of the paintball guys.

J. Voorhees
Jason first gets a machete in Part III, and I think he has a machete in 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, and F vs. J.

Imp666
that would be correct. in part seven its a metal tent spike similar to the one jason kills michael with and his girlfriend with. it also looks like the one roy drives through matt's head in part 5

Imp666
how does "alice" from the first one get killed at the beginning of the second one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.