tattz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beastnpyro
does anyone here hava tattoo?? hehehe... heres mine... i got it when i was in the philippines... it has a red outline but stupid camera dint show it...
if yous dun mind postin a foto of yer tattz... post it here! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dogbert
Why did you make this thread twice? confused

beastnpyro
ooopppsss.. please delete this... wahahahahahahaha sowee... delete this one

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i haven't gotten mine yet,seeing as it would be illegal,but i will be getting one soon,either on my hip bone,or on my lower back...being black...no color in it

Rogue Jedi
i have one on my arm. plans to get one on each hand and on my back.

silver_tears
same places as me big grin

Rogue Jedi
probably a cross with some latin writing on my back. not sure what i am gonna get on my hands.

beastnpyro
ok... dun delete this one.. delete the other one... waaaaaaaaahahahaha or merge it... hehehe.. stupid computer

Rogue Jedi
do we need a thread terminator?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol

beastnpyro
coolies... hehehe.. uh.. sum1 was askin me in the other thread how old i am.. im 20.. and my mums gonna kill me if she sees it.. hehehe... i have a small one... here it is... its my name in japs

beastnpyro
hehe... yep... we need a mod.. sumone who can merge the threads... hehe.. so sorry... damn pcs playin up

beastnpyro
ok.. its fine now... texs closed the other one...

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i need to lose weight b-4 getting my tat..but then i will get one

Mr. Bacon
y?

Rogue Jedi
yeah, how come?

Darth Revan
I want to get a couple tattoos sometime... Probably one on my back and maybe one on the arm

I also want the top part of my ear pierced...

But my parents would maim and beat me if I did it

Plus where I live you have to have permission from a parent if you're under 18

silver_tears
eek!

Chelsea23
i am going to probably get one with my name on the upper part of my back

Darth Revan
smokin'

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I am going to get this on my lower left back in the summer when i leave to college my parents dont allow me to get a tattoo but once i move they wont know i have one ha!

Paola
I don't have pics of my tattoos..... but this is what I have on my leg......
it looks better as a tat erm (sorry, can't draw no )

Rogue Jedi
nice!!!

Korri
i love tatoos but i dunno whether to get one messed

beastnpyro
lolz.. hhmm... if parent wouldnt know... they wouldnt beat you up... ye see.. if me mum finds out.. shell throw me outta the house!

Darth Revan
Thing is though, how do you hide something like a tattoo? If they ever saw me with no shirt on it's kinda hard not to notice erm

Baylin
Well as I always say when someone opens another tat thread I've got 6 and I want another on my back but I just haven't found the right picture yet. sad
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8028&highlight=tats+would+you+show+yours

§pearhead
I'd get one, but there's a problem. What it'd be and where it'd be.

Haven't seen you in awhile Bay big grin

Baylin
I've been around, mostly in the Star Wars RP section. cool

§pearhead
I've never understood rping, otherwise I might have done it.

It's never too late though wacko

Darth Revan
nice ones Baylin

Baylin
Its easy, its just like writing a story with one person governing its direction and other people joining in with the writing.

Thanks DR! cool

Devalion
I would like a tattoo, on my lower back....probably something swirly or maybe even 'Devalion'......to remind me of these day when I'm a wrinlkly, old, groaning, woman. curlers

Darth Revan
Yeah it's a lot of fun

If you like writing chances are you'll like RPing yes

Korri
lol

Darth Revan
I want something like one of these with maybe a red outline around the edge

http://www.madamhydra.net/img/z-fontart/image/tattoo-black-glow.jpg

Baylin
They look cool!

For a laugh I'm really tempted to shave an armpit and get a face tattooed there. Then when the hair grows back when I lift my arm there'll be a little face with mad hair and a beard looking at you! laughing out loud

Devalion
I like the first one.

§pearhead
laughing out loud you nut!

beastnpyro
lolz...good one bay,,,, heheehehehe
uh,,, eva since i got this tatt....(i was obliged to wear a shirt all the time.. even if its so damn hot in the philippines) but now that im back in ozz... hehe.. i have all the reason to wear jumpers and jackets... hehehe... kinda cool here now

Black Onyx
http://www.tattoo-design-gallery.com/design/religious-tattoos/religious01-large.gif
this on my back on my sholder blade
i want to get alot

i also wat to get "father, into your hands i commit my very life" on my lower back in a kina old english font
and i want to get this
http://tatsandtags.com/images/3x2_47.jpgon me leg

beastnpyro
here are the other ones i dun mind havin...
want em black wif a red outline... like the flame ball that i got....
hehehe

Black Onyx
coolness

Black Onyx
i also want this on my right foot near the last 3 toes http://tatsandtags.com/images/15x15_77.jpg

beastnpyro
yeah,,, either one of them on my right arm.... juz to balance things... hehehehe...blackonyx... i like the one of jesus..... hehe... coolies!

Black Onyx
thx big grin

dragonpisces272
seems you have a liking for the philippines? big grin

beastnpyro
uhm.. lolz.. yeah... prolly cuz everyfin ver is cheap and...prolly cuz im a filo... i wuz born ver.. hehehehe..... wink
uh.. no worries b.o....ooops.. that dint sound right... lemme rephrase it..
no worries onyx.... (much better...hehehe)

Black Onyx
http://cottage13.com/Tattoo/Andrew/Graphics/spider.jpg

i want this but i dont know where

its the Cold logo

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
and the reason why i have to lose weight is so i can show it off when i get it, obviously you guys haven't seen my piccy,then you would understand why..

Black Onyx
ill go look

Black Onyx
:rollseyes: what are you talking about your in great shape

beastnpyro
hhhmmmnnn.. link please perfect... ehehehehehe... well.. i also havta get sum muscles... not really big ones.. i juz wanna put abit of em.. cuz me arms so srawny....(friends say it aint... its toned or sumfin... but i still fink its scrawny as)

dragonpisces272
everything is cheap there...i mean, here big grin and your a flip? rock

beastnpyro
havta get abita muscle so my tatto would actually look sexy...(one of me friends said)

beastnpyro
coolies!! yeah im filo... wahahahaha... kaw din ba? wahahaha... thats mad ass eh... yeah... i got this tattoo almost for free... (my uncle did it) but since it doesnt happen alot.. i decided to hand him 1000 pesos... hehehe. where boutz u from dragon?

dragonpisces272
abita?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
goto the gdf,and look under the first "moved" and look at my pixxys there are alot of me,so just keep looking

beastnpyro
uh... gdf???? lolz... meaning please....ehehe
uh.. abita?? san un?

beastnpyro
k.. gotz it

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
go to the general disscussion forum,and goto the first topic,it's says moved by it...and click it, look for the name LegolasIsMyMan,and there you will have my shining face

Black Onyx
i dont understand half the online lingo either

dragonpisces272
beastnpyro>i live in pasay big grin i thought you were light skinned and looked australian that can speak filipino stick out tongue

beastnpyro
already saw it perfect.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh,... u definitely dun havta lose weight!! ur HOT! if u dun hava bf id ask u out.. lolz..
yeah onnyx..mosta the lingos they use here i dun understand... lolz
and uh... i live in olongapo... dragon... lolz// u reckon im white??? damn... tell u the truth... u must be color blind... lolz.. i ams soo dark eh

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
thanks very much,but i am not happy with the way i look, i can't even get a b/f down here, cause i don't look like a toothpick with legs...life sux to be in Tennessee....

Black Onyx
yeah its like someone is using only 1 letter for every word so

hello how are you today would be like

hhaut

dragonpisces272
beastnpyro>lol the "australia" location got to my head stick out tongue

Black Onyx
i know how ya feel its just im really skinny (not my fault i eat alot) and i dont have like REALLY huge **** so a guy wont even look at me

sad

LarryTheArch
*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

beastnpyro
well.... i dun like skinny chics... hehe... YER PERFECT! damn.. if only i live there.. id ask u out.. FREALZ!
uh.. onnyx... yeah.. sumfin like viz : OMFG! WTF did u do BNP u FF
its actually "oh my fuken god! wut the fu*k did u do beastnpyro u fu*k face"

Black Onyx
to much dew dude hold it in

well at least near open flames

LarryTheArch
i burped, notice how it didnt say

*FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt
tt*

beastnpyro
oooops.. sorry onnyx.. no offense...
lolz @ dragon... u thought i wuz ozzie eh... lolz... nah.... im 100% filo and i speak the lingo fluently.. lolz

Black Onyx
bnp> its VERY annoying i mean you like have to get out your rossetta stone to translate

Black Onyx
laughing out loud that was to LTA

dragonpisces272
hiya LTA big grin

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i know how you feel onyx, cause i aint big chested either, i just have the ghetto arse, which looks funny on me cause i am so short *5'31/2*...but i don't care, i am usted to not getting looked at ya know????

Thanks beastnpyro

Black Onyx
nother dramatic entrance

beastnpyro
yez... lolz..(i actually go) "uh.. i dun wanna sound dumb.. but.. educate me please.." lolz...
had beans foh dinner eh mate?

beastnpyro
<<<wuz talkin bout viz
perfect> ur thankin me? for wut??? its true! ur hot!!! dun yah hava bf??? if u dun.. ill ask u out big grin

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol, you guys are really silly...burping and talking bout farting on here...lmao

Black Onyx
i have a popsicle

dragonpisces272
hey bnp do you also have the australian accent? eek!

Black Onyx
drool

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
accents....i fall for accents....don't speak if you have an accent....

beastnpyro
lol... dragon.. nah..i dun have an ozzie accent...i sound more like a yank than ozzie or filo... hehe.. more like american..(mates here said)
and perfect..lolz... i dun fink ud fall for sumone who actually has the same accent as you..lolz

dragonpisces272
i dont have an accent stick out tongue but i can imitate some accents

Black Onyx
irish and aussie

beastnpyro
i know sum ozzie slangs but i still dun seem to get the hang of the accent... i still sound like a yank

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i have the sweet southern belle accent....i hate it.....people always make fun of it

dragonpisces272
i've been watchin too much t.v. blink

Black Onyx
i dont watch TV

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
screw it it won't let me post the pictures

Darth Revan
laughing

beastnpyro
hhmmnn... i dun watch tv either... juz the simpsons and survivor... uh
perfect...hhmmmnn.. so ud fall for a guy who has an american accent??? hehe like me for instance?? big grin

dragonpisces272
big grin lol

Darth Revan
nonsense

Everybody has an accent, it's just that most people don't realize it because they sound like everybody else where they live

I have a Northwestern accent. We talk fast, slur the occasional few words together, and pronounce "Nevada" "Nuh-vah-dah" instead of "Nuh-voh-dah" cool

Black Onyx
idnt work

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
could be possible beastnpyro..lol

beastnpyro
waaaaaaaaaahahahaha.. coolies... would yah gout wif me then?? lolzbig grin

dragonpisces272
darth>i get what your sayin raver then you can categorize me in californian accent? blink

Black Onyx
lmao

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol,i can't really do internet things...i can't really explain it,but your a sweetie for asking lol

beastnpyro
lolz.. gimme yer number.. maybe then it aint an internet fing nomore... lolz laughing

dragonpisces272
bnp>you gettin peoples numbers? thats so flip big grin lol!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
maybe this will work: I WANT THIS ON MY LOWER BACK

Black Onyx
cool shit

dragonpisces272
i wanted a happy face smiley on my thumb big grin yes

Black Onyx
blink

beastnpyro
uh.. dragon... yeah... i do.. hehe.. told yah im filo!
coolies perfect..... heheheehhehehe
would definitely look good on yah....
damn half past 4 in the mornin but still dun feel like sleepin... ima run now.... havta try and sleep... stupid insomnia......

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
it worked!!!! YAY, pm me bnp and we can get to talk a lil more

dragonpisces272
g'night bnp happy

Black Onyx
BURN

beastnpyro
wahahaha gnytez!!! ill juz wait for a reply in me inbox.. then ill hit va sackz

dragonpisces272
why dya want him to burn? blink

beastnpyro
i wont burn.... im legal as a fire master now!! waaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaahahahahha

Black Onyx
burn is a phrase i us as SEE YA

dragonpisces272
its hard to leave isnt it bnp? big grin i shouldve left 2 hours ago

Black Onyx
laughing out loud

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
goodnight

beastnpyro
lolz...im definitely goin now.. already got the reply i was waitin... hhehehe.. catch yahz.... be back... uh... i dunnow when....

dragonpisces272
k bye again bnp happy

beastnpyro
gnytez perfect! hava good one..... gnytez every1!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee juz hope i could sleep already... damn

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
bye

Black Onyx
burn (see ya)

dragonpisces272
get coffee and stay up with us stick out tongue but i gotta be leavin soon too

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol

Black Onyx
http://www.bodygraphics.ca/series4/d492.gif

dragonpisces272
righteous raver

Black Onyx
raver

dragonpisces272
you really love tatoos dont you?

Black Onyx
yes

dragonpisces272
yeah...i only dream of that smiley face one big grin

Black Onyx
my dad would kill me if i got one at this age

dragonpisces272
well, yeah me too stick out tongue

Black Onyx
lol

dragonpisces272
but...ill have it someday and I'll do this thumb up and you'll see it lol

Black Onyx
yes

dragonpisces272
but i gotta go now i got church tomorrow and about 2 hours of sleep smile

Black Onyx
bye

Black Onyx
oh my my

http://images3.fotki.com/v30/photos/8/80873/310996/BenjiRehearsing5-vi.jpg

SO HOTT

Darth Revan
if you live in California, then yes yes

xxXsarahXxx
i thrt id add to this convo..so here goes...*hemhem*
i really wanna get a tattoo but i hav to wait 3/4 years to get onesad ....tht was quite a pathetic effort at addin to this convo...o well lol big grin big grin

Black Onyx
its cool

i have to wait 6 years till i move out

xxXsarahXxx
aww my mum wouldnt mind cuz she has one-i jst have to wait till im the legal age, the years better go quickly lol

Black Onyx
lol

§H@Ñ€
i dont have it yet, but i have to wait to be 18 to get it, but i am going to get a black bar code on the left back shoulder blade thing

§H@Ñ€
well i wont a lot more tats, but i want them in places where they can be easily covered for jobs and stuff

LeAtHerRFace
Um... Sh@ne I think ur glow red is not how you want to be. At the end of SlayerChick1188 put

Black Onyx
i want alot more but i cant find a pic of any

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>