This is so boring!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm so bored! Its a Saturday and the holidays are over so I go back to school on Monday, oh I wanna go outside and play with my friends but they're at this kid called Daniels and I don't wanna go see if they wanna play coz they never come and get me so I might piss them off if I do.........it's to late to go to the movies or anything. I wish I would fall through a hole into a magical world to kill some time. Anythings better then this.........

Lord Soth
Yes, life is very very boring, unfortunately

iluvpippin
well, like ive said in some other threds, i could b meetin sum1 famouse today...but i just cant be bothered sad
lol, u wanna go and play stick out tongue
and also, u have skool on monday?? its anzak day for us, so we dont have to go big grin

Crash Overload
I saw that in the music forum... I'll read it if you read my Mixdown thread ... its just poitnless....

iluvpippin
ok...what mixdown thred?? where?

Darth Revan
It's 9:30 at night here. I'm drawing cartoons of things.

Crash Overload
Mixdown 2004

MC Mike
band

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
it is!

I wanted to go out tonight like so bad!!!!

leatherface12
Hey CC. smile

Black Onyx
that killing thing sounds fun

evil face ooo im bad

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
yo lf12!

leatherface12
Yo.

Dregh
yo
http://users.pandora.be/IMS/smileys/evil.bmp

Rogue Jedi
wassap, ET?

leatherface12
Yo purple alien.

§pearhead
That purple alien should die as it bends over to tie its shoes and gets run over by a stampede of rabid dingos chasing a jogger.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.