Have You ever been slapped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I got slapped by this ***** of a girl named Terra Bradshaw. Stupid hick from indiana. She step on my friends dads flowers at this party and I was like way to ruin mr rizza's flowers and she slapped me as hard as she could I got so pissed I wanted to beat a guy up just cause I was mad.

Freddy_vs_Jason
omg!! what a *****! if i ran into her i would kick her ass for you. no one messes with ppl from kmc and gets away with it!!

total metalhead
dont worry. one day you will find a girl whos first instinct isnt to slap you. have faith cool

DeNiro
it sucked the first actul time i ever wanted to fight and i couldnt I want to fight someone just thinking about it

Freddy_vs_Jason
thats why they have the fight club thread

DeNiro
Yea but u cant really put some in the ER there now can I sad

VENOMfan
Ive been slapped three times, once by a chick just so she could say she did

Freddy_vs_Jason
blink

VENOMfan
my thoughts exactly

DeNiro
What the f**k?

VENOMfan
I see.....ok out of my old clique there was this couple that had been together for age's anyhow at one point she say's I've slapped everyone hear but Matt and Jay, then she slapped us and thought it was hilarious.

I did not share her sense of humor

SweetNsouR
im the slapper not the slappie.

total metalhead
actually, i once got bit'ch slapped by some girls mom yes

Kaleanae
Yes, by my mother

total metalhead
i doubt that.

evildeadjunkie
Once I deserved it.

DeNiro
I never deserved it she was just a ****

Korri
no, but i have done

nazgulinthedark
ive never gotten slapped, but ive slapped someone

§pearhead
ive gotten smacked before yes didnt like it though no

NyC-gUrL
What the f**k? what'd ya do?

Linkalicious
Lol i called this annorexic looking girl a fat blob one night (i thought she'd laugh it off because she obviously wasn't fat) but she got all butt hurt because she was drunk, so she got all over emotional. So like an hour later i'm sitting a couch and she comes up and hovers over me and talks her mess...i apologize because it wasn't my intention to hurt her feelings. Then she slaps me, well sorta nicked me because i got my hand up. Well that pissed me off so i slapped her back, but it wasn't a bi.tch slap. It was just a light 4 finger wrist slap on the cheek. IMO, don't hit unless you wanna get hit...societies moral standards don't give you an excuse to slap a guy. (besides, i was pretty drunk at the time)

NyC-gUrL
no expression

*backs away from link* confused

Korri
what i just said stick out tongue

Linkalicious
oh i'd never hit a girl like u NyC....you're cool.

This girl was like how Silv_tears has been acting lately...except she wasn't acting, she really was one of those "holier than thou" bit.ches. And she was a loser...so she had to be set straight.

NyC-gUrL
smile Ok, losers need to be slapped..

Korri
slap me then

NyC-gUrL
no2

Linkalicious
i walked in with 2 buddies and the 1st thing she says to me is "alright check out the sausage party" and i'm like "Who in the fuq are you?!?!" and all 3 of us had girlfriends who didn't know the girl that was throwing the party so they didn't show up. I think she was just kinda pissed because we wouldn't pay attention to her or her rather large friend...

WindDancer
I never been slap by a woman in my life. But if I ever get slap, I'll take it like a man, and walk away. Is not the right thing for a man to raise his hand agains't a Lady.

Syren
When I was about 9 I b!tch slapped my best friend coz she said my top was nasty, then I felt really good about myself till her older sister came and b!tch slapped me, at which point I ran back down the path crying. But it didn't end there, nope, halfway to the little alleyway that led from the park to my house I tripped over, coz I was crying and couldn't see, fell on my ass and scraped up my elbow real bad. The worst thing tho is that the laughter of all my mates still haunts me now....... *shiver*

Korri
yes2

Korri
im a loser sad

Syren
Link.........

Spank me......... devil

yes Sil is acting "holier than thou"

*goes to slap Sil*

Korri
lol

Linkalicious
i always wanted to spank you.... evil face

and Silv's been pretty cool the past 2 days...but earlier this week...ugh! damn i avoided being in the same thread as her. She's normally so sweet..

Syren
*slaps Korri*

THAT was NOT for being a loser, you are NOT a loser.

You are however being a total martyr, constantly, so it was for that.........

Korri
aww someone spank me

Syren
*couldn't find Sil*

*mopes, hand itching to slap someone else*

Syren
*bends Korri over chair and spanks her cheeky butt*

Linkalicious
i can put up with your abuse Sy...but no ones elses

Korri
thumb up thanks Syren

NyC-gUrL
mad KORRI-ANNE MOSS ( stick out tongue ) YOURE NO LOSER mad!

Syren
Change of subject.........

Does anyone think it's about time I changed my sig?

If so, where can I go to make myself a new one? Bearing in mind I wanna do it myself, Hegemon875 made the last one, and I love it, but I'm thinkin' I want it to be more mine y'know?

Syren
Huh? Korri Anne Moss??

Syren
Carrie Anne Moss maybe......

Korri
NEVER.......EVER....CALL THAT ME EVER............AGAIN! madmadmad

NyC-gUrL
korri-anne moss korri-anne moss korri-anne moss stick out tongue Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

§pearhead
syren=>i say go for it. I made my own as well, granted its nowhere near as good as the others, but it kinda gives me my own identity, its not like I owe it to anyone else, ya know?

Linkalicious
You're going to need some photo editing stuff hun. like Photoshop or Illustrator, something along those lines. Good luck!

I made mine too. Granted its not as good as something Hege, Godshinto, or TOH would make...but i think it's cool. smokin'

Korri
I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT BEATCH!

Syren
What the hell is that? I need expensive equipment??

Korri
shes a what?

§pearhead
uh...you can use microsoft paint, and i used a program called PhotoImpression that came with the comp blink

Linkalicious
it's actually called software babe...equipment is what you keep in your pants (if you're a guy)

Korri
blink ew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.