Opposites really do attract

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
The other day this occurred to me: here are my best friends

1) a short, computer-savvy swimmer who curses a lot and likes to make prostitute jokes

2) a tall, but large video game master psycho. He listens to death metal under-the-radar bands. He curses a whole lot more than 1 and is very opinionated (this is Hypo)

3) an average-height girl, devout Christian, extreme Irish nationalist, very quiet, likes classical music, hates everything British (she's boycotting the fourm after I told her it was British sad )

My other friends are also very widely ranged

And then there's me, a tall, bookish, generally reflective, movie lover geek. I make a lot of jokes, I like rock music, writing poetry and I'm an extremely liberal athiest (looking at myself, I'm a contradiction in terms anyway)

So I was wondering, how can we be best friends?!? We are so different from each other it's insane. Then I realized that the old saying is really true: opposites attract

Any of your friends like this?

§pearhead
No, but positive and negative charges attract, and they're opposites happy

Lord Soth
happy I knew that, I was referring to socially stick out tongue

§pearhead
Well, my best friend is a tall goofy red head, and I'm a medium height goofy brunette.

Is that opposite stick out tongue

Darth Revan
hmm... Actually my friends and I have a lot in common. We all like RPing, playing music (of any kind--classical, rock, whatever comes to mind), video games, watching movies... Just that we're varying degrees of nerdyness. Three of us like moderately athletic things like shooting hoops, kicking a soccer ball, playing catch, playing rough games of dodgeball... One of us doesn't. (not me) One of the former three plays sports on a regular basis. The second is a member of the track team but only does things like discus and shotput. I ride my bike a lot, and do non competetive sports (except horses... that's very competetive). So basically we're all the same but some of us are more nerdy than others.

Super-Man-Lives
i have a friend named jeanie, she walks and i roll. she has a limp, i have a wheel chair..did i mention she is a fine looking gal? i open the door for her and she holds me as she rolls me down the hill. not that steep, so, yes we do attract.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.