Measure your Log!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
This may sound like a Tired Hiker thread, well, I was inspired by him. It grosses me out myself, but yeah, he was my inspiration, (and I am not saying he's shit either...) Anyway, What was your longest Dump? in inches.

Mine was just about a foot and a half... messed

Freddy_vs_Jason
ew!! gross!! god your sick!! this thread needs to be closed immediatly!

Crash Overload
THIS coming from a mentally Disfunctional person. no
There are plenty of TH threads like that. Don't like it? Don't come in here and SHUT UP! As simple as that.

DeNiro
That is sick bro but mine prolly was about 10 inches and i did it on the girl lawn her name is stephine then I picked it up and put some of it on a windshield of a car then under the door handles sucks for the person who owned the car and i swear to god i did this we were really really bored

Crash Overload
that is actually sicker...

Freddy_vs_Jason
this means war crash

Crash Overload
Sure. big grin

Dogbert
LMAO, this seems like a thread 113 would make big grin

I never actually measured my 'log'... sad

SweetNsouR
ewww deniro lolololol.. thats N-A-S-T-A-Y. i choose to not talk about my poop.

stinkfist462
lol .. my longest was around umm

12 inches .. it all curled up and looked like dog shit .

DeNiro
What can I say Im a character whistle

SweetNsouR
what did that girl do to u to deserve that

VENOMfan
*luaghs hysterically

one time me and Random hero were at a yokes trying to score pepsi, and on the way the he stepped in dog ****. anyhow when we arrived the place was closed and he was so pissed off he whipped his shoes off on the close'est vehical around...

we then got the hell out of there

Dregh
Mine is something like 1 mile and a half.

DeNiro
Well First I showed three of my friends who are girls my man gania if u dont know what that is im not explaining this is also at 1 am and im running around the town with three of my buddies then i took the shit right in front of everyone cause its dark out u cant see then i asked for some toliet paper and picked it up and DID MY THANG

stinkfist462
sorry D .. you know my policies .. if its over two lines .. im not reading it .. so umm yeha .. im not reading what you posted stick out tongue

total metalhead
sick sick ****ing hell you guys make me wanna ****ing throw up sick ****ing dirty bitches man thats so ****ing disgusting stay the **** away from me ****ers or i swear i'll **** you ****ing well up. ****ing dicks. im not even gonna ****ing particpate in this ****ed up thread. miffed sick

btw, mine was over 11 inches cool

stinkfist462
ok now that is readable .. all the curse words .. not to boring .. but extremely intersting
now that is worth reading ..

total metalhead
it so totally is thumb up

stinkfist462
yes

now D's ...
thumb down

DeNiro
U suck stick out tongue laughing out loud

stinkfist462
What the f**k?

hey aint my fault i cant read over 2 lines at a time mad

stick out tongue

total metalhead
dont feel bad. at least you dont get your ass kicked by a cripple.

stinkfist462
What the f**k?

explain ...

total metalhead
ask De

DeNiro
BAAA CAAAAAAAA BA BA BA BACAAAAA

total metalhead
fyou boxing

stinkfist462
.... EXPLAIN !
laughing out loud

SweetNsouR
horse pooooooo

stinkfist462
What the f**k?

mine was 11 inches..sort of like my penis

Dogbert
laughing out loud, This thread is right up your alley 113 big grin

Shoukan
this sounds like what 113 would putlaughing out loud

SweetNsouR
is your penis also brown and stinky?

Corran
You mean soft, brown and smelly?

crazy_c
eek2

BunnyWolf
Sick...sicksick

Raz
Woah, congratulations Crash! You've just taken the OTF to a new low!

Seriously someone get this guy a prize!

Linkalicious
well known fact....girls don't poop. Their asses are created strictly for sexual purposes.yes

Pingu
laughing out loud

roadkilldan
i would rather have a girl poop on me then i would like havin sex with their poopshoot

Df02
well.........poop on ur thing or poop on ur chest...most people would say u made the wrong choice there road

<<Solo>>
Well the last time I measured it was about a 7 footer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.