The term "dirties."and"dix"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Just wondering...

Is this only a term used in hawaii?

Like when someone does a mean thing to someone, and usually the person that feels bad about that person that just got picked on. You say "eh, man thats dix." or "eh, thats dirties...". If you guys use this term u probably would understand what Im saying. But if you dont... u probably would be like... wtf?

Kosta
Here in Australia, if were angry at someone, or upset with someone we say, "I'm so cut at him/her" or " He/ she is so cut at me." big grin I love it.

LeAtHerRFace
Cool. rock

Ninja Boy
you might say that, but im australian, an i just say thats F*$ked.

LeAtHerRFace
Which?

Rogue Jedi
here in the states we say "they are really pissed"

Kosta
Yeh, where in Au though? The term I'm using is mostly used in Melbourne, I live in Adelaide, and I adddopted it. big grin

LeAtHerRFace
oOo

Rogue Jedi
i know that in the UK when someone is saying their friend is mad at them, they say "he or she had a go at me"

LeAtHerRFace
That sounds kinda weird... but im sure others think ours is weird. wacko

Kosta
We say that in Aus too, it doesnt mean theyre mad, it means they confronted you about something ie. Had a go at you.

LeAtHerRFace
We use another term like "my bad" when u claim its ur fault for doing something.

Rogue Jedi
true true

LeAtHerRFace
I just used it in ur other thread. About the "ass" one.

Rogue Jedi
when we are gonna sleep with a girl, we are gonna "knock dem boots" or "tap that ass"

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud .

LeAtHerRFace
Thats an American term al'right

Rogue Jedi
or "sock that bootie"

LeAtHerRFace
Well... dont know that one...
I do know "smack dat @$$".

Rogue Jedi
or "hide the sausage"

LeAtHerRFace
hahahahah hide the sausagE?
I think that ones similar to this one:

Keep that snake in the cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.