I Hate You!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SweetNsouR
pissed off at someone? hate their guts? well if ur too chiken shyt or just not confrontational....tell us. pretend ur flipping out on them right here on KMC!

ill start:

Crystal...i hate you! you are such a bytch and such a ho. u suck so much penis.....ur freaking 17....and uve already freaked more then 10 guys. oh and ur cousin Arlisha...i hate u too. ur are one ugly ass ho. u lost ur virginity at 10.... you two are a couple of bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crash Overload
*Awaiting Freddy Vs Jason* who by the way thinks that Freddy Cruger is stalking her....

Freddy_vs_Jason
god i hate you tom, your such an a.d.d retarded-atention seeking freak and some day im gonna slap you straight across the face!! burn in hell!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i dont think hes stalking me i just have nightmares!! god!, its perfiectly normal, and after all that information i gave you on ghosts.........i hope those ghosts slaughter ya!

Crash Overload
Sorry, But there is a differnce between Enjoying a movie And Obssesion....And the orb images WAS caused by the camera, There was a glitch with the batteries... They caused to much magniticity, and there for affected the image intact. Yes, Electricity DOES cause magnitism...

Dregh
Gawsh. I am man enough to tell someone I hate him in the face

DeNiro
I cant say who I hate

SweetNsouR
damn i really really REALLY hate u crystal.... ur a skanky ho. and when i call u out...u shutup cuz ur a p*ssy. u talk all that shyt, im down to kick ur ass but u start crying...u r a freaking cowardly skanky ugly ho. u look like a busted beyonce. a really really busted beyonce. i cant belive what a ho u r.... u gave a guy head for a McChicken

DeNiro
actully if i hate someone and want to tell them off i do it i dont let them get away with it

Dogbert
Tsk Tsk FVJ, seems as if somebody is back up to their old ways... no

Crash Overload
Sooooooooooooooo Where can I get this "Crystal"'s Adresse?

lol, just kidding.

DeNiro
No your not

Crash Overload
what would I be doing with a girl that is older then me?

Freddy_vs_Jason
your right dogbert.........

calm blue ocean! calm blue ocean!

VENOMfan
eh in my how cool am i thread someone said i was a idiot.......I would say i hate that person, but the number was a lot lower than i thought it was gonna be laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
your kool in my books venomfan!

DeNiro
Ive dated older chicks i luv them they got more experience

SweetNsouR
well its not cool to date this older chick. i think her vagina has an experation date of june 10th 1996.

DeNiro
Hey SweetNsour can u tell me what cd's red hot chilli peppers have wih there really good songs like scar tissue and californiacation? big grin

SweetNsouR
the name of that album is californication. another good one is by the way i love that album. if u want some old and new, i recomend the new red hot chilli peppers greatest hits.

SweetNsouR
come people...dont u hate anyone?????

The Force
Larry the arch, your a a freakin imature bastard that thinks your cool, lose the attitude man ya lost her, get the freak over it

SweetNsouR
mrs. taylor my 8th grade science teacher...i really hate u. y did u pick on me. ur just such a bytch. thats why my mom told ya ass of on parent-teacher conference night. i think u r ugly and u have a flabby neck (as well as the rest of ur squishy body)

Raz
Too much vulgarity in this thread. Yuk sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.