Gaaaah >_< Tendonitis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ein Kun
Fook, i got Tendonitis in my Right knee. Hope this knee support'll sort it out.

Well it should, seeing as i can't use my right knee with it on. crutch

dragonpisces272
whats tendonitis? blink

Black Onyx
isnt it a tendon desise(sp?)

dragonpisces272
yeah i think so stick out tongue but that means you cant move your knee or sumthing?

Black Onyx
i dunno

well good luck sweetheart

dragonpisces272
yeah i think i had something like that before

Black Onyx
o blink

i dont have any diesiases

dragonpisces272
eek! wow your fresh raver

Ein Kun
lol it's not a disease really, it's jus t a strain, yah mighta heard of "Jumper's knee"? i get it from playin basketball and what not

afro2

dragonpisces272
lol okay so i did get that! i played basketball too and injured my right knee yes

xxXsarahXxx
awww *big hug* do u wear those shorts that the harlem globe trotters wear? i hear tht theyre kinda see thru n u can see 'stuff' thru thembig grin.... kinda gives a new meanin to the word showtime dontcha tink???

dragonpisces272
haha no i dont wear those stick out tongue

Darth Revan
one time my English teacher thought she had tendonitis in her foot

turns out it was broken and she had been walking around on a fractured foot for three weeks blink

dragonpisces272
oh my gosh blink

Ein Kun
Quiet you, Sarah
Or I'll start a thread about drinking.

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

JediHDM
i got tendonitis in my right knee when i was a sophomore in High school...the darn thing hurt for weeks...it was because i was a runner...or, rather, i wasn't a runner but i was in cross-country...funny how that happens...

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud yes real funny laughing out loud

dragonpisces272
they make me a runner even though i dont wanna messed

Hypernova
Anything with the suffix "itis" is medical term for inflammation stick out tongue

xxXsarahXxx
*hemhem* i dnt drink- n this is not the topic for it!! lol

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Tendonitis *really* sucks. -___- I got in in my lower arms - both of 'em - so that I couldn't bend my wrists without those tendons hurting like hell. If you look at the inside of your arm and see the veins under your wrists, there are two visible tendons running from your wrist to your elbow. (There are more than two, but you'd have to cut your arm open to see them all.) There's one that looks like it comes from your thumb joint that sticks out a little when you use it-- that's the one that I have inflamed. -__- It's a really sickly yellow color that I can see through my skin... O_o It gets really painful when I type too much or write too much (with my right hand, anyway) or things like that.

The worst thing is, there's no medicine for it. The only thing the doctor will tell you to do is "rest it." Now, tendonitis develops by overuse and stress of the tendon in question-- if you get tendonitis in your foot, are you not supposed to walk for two weeks? -_- Doctors are no help... like me, if I want to "rest" my tendons, am I supposed to give up writing? O_O I'd fail all my classes.

The only thing that *sort of* helps is putting ice on it... since inflammation causes heat, ice helps a little. Not enough, though... T_T

Oh, one more thing... fook? lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.