Kanye West And Also....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
i love his song through the wire...does anyone else???
and also mario winans and p diddy - i dont wanna know....theyre really good songs stick out tongue i love em!

Evy_O
I ADORE that song!! big grin
Especially like that part with the female voice!

iluvpippin
happy it's so cool hay!
i like the bit where he goes 'the hottest rap label around' i just think its cool how he says it!

HockeyHorror
both are average songs in my opinion. nothing special and nothing less. that Mario WInans song could have been much better. puffy ruined it.

iluvpippin
he did not! why do u h8 him so much? puff daddy ruls!

HockeyHorror
puffy sux. he's a great buisness man i have to say that but he doesn't write his own lyrics. he gets his lyrics from other terrible artists like Knocturnal.

HockeyHorror
Ghostface Killah- All That I GOt Is You

very very very nice^^^song

100 times better than Mario Winans feat Puffy- I dont wanna KNow

iluvpippin
just coz he dont rite his own songs....i wanna b a singer, but im gonna get sum1 to rite em 4 me!!! what about ill b missin u, great song!

HockeyHorror
he got help from Sting and other artists from Bad Boy productions and outside bad boy productions. its an average song but i've heard ALOT better.

trust me listen to Ghostface Killah- All I Got Is You

beautiful song

iluvpippin
yeah but...im sayin, if i became number 1 worldwide...since i didnt write my own songs...would you hate me??
but im not going to anyways coz i cant sing stick out tongue i can rap...but not sing
anyways i gotta go to bed, it's 12.30
xxoo misha!

HockeyHorror
good night.

i just woke up lol

dragonpisces272
slow jams...cool

HockeyHorror
hate slow jams smile

dragonpisces272
ok then big grin your a rock type person right? stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
nope

underground hip hop big grin

claidisa_felton
do you like marques houston?

forumcrew
i respect kanye but hate through the wire.. i think he should stick to producing.. i even saw him in concert last thursday.. then saw nerd on saturday made kanye look like amateure

Castor
That guy used ot call himself batman, i cannot respect houston...rofl

Kanye on the other hand is not only an ill MC, but hes also a very talented lyricist. He's just awesome. Love tha album. Hope hes around for years to come.

HockeyHorror
his lyrics are simple and average in creativity. i wouldn't call him ill...he has potential to become better.

forumcrew
yep and average at best.. stick to producing

HockeyHorror
agree. he's not on my top 5 producer list but he's alright. lyrics averge but his beats are better.

Syren
I like Kanye, but I do think he should stick to producing. Twista though, now that guy's got talent, there's no two ways about it. I admit, I loved Through The Wire when it first came out, and Slow Jams, but now I've heard them way too much sad

Also, Eamon's song has been played so much that everytime I hear it now I have to turn it off, unfortunately.

But, anything by Luda, Usher or Andre3000 still gets me dancin' at the mo big grin

total metalhead
He doesn't appeal to me. Too laid back. I like agression in my hip hop, Ice Cube, Wu Tang, Mobb Deep thats my thing. Kanye's voice is kinda droney too.

m!$hA
i do *droolio*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.