End of "Scream"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeatherLep43
What? Is the SCREAM franchise really over? Why is the franchise over. I bet if they brought it back with a good concept, it would make a good profit. But why is the franchise over?

Cinemaddiction
...because the original killer is dead, and the trilogy is complete? Pretty cut and dry.

I think we had this discussion before.

LeatherLep43
oh really?? but would't it be so cool if they made this film about this guy who had seen the triology and is obsessed with it. and the guy could make the movie real life? and start murdering people. but not kill him off

Cinemaddiction
Lord Soth thought of that whole "fan of Scream" movie, and I was totally against it. Check out the "Thoughts on Scream" thread, I posted alot more there.

It would just feel like a "Halloween 3" type deal, having nothing to do with the original Scream at all.

PersefonePotter
Agreed. They could make a movie with the killer being one of the numerous copy cat killers, which would make for boring screen time.

The trilogy is complete. Leave it at that. Please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.