who do u prefer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
who do u like best out of these?? ive tried to choose some r&b and hip hop ppl who ppl like, even if they dont like that kinda music! and if u select other, the theme has to be r&b and hip hop!

Darth Revan
I like some underground hip hop... Mobb Deep, Immortal Technique, that kinda thing... But none of those no

iluvpippin
really? not even 2pac??

Darth Revan
Haven't heard much of him but from what I have heard... not really, no

iluvpippin
really?? cmon, dont tell me you dont like changes?? im yet to meet sum1 who doesnt like changes!
2pac is great because...(yeah he does sing some songs bout grls and the normal hip hop stuff).......but he also sings about things that matter...his best song (changes) is about poverty, then theres until the end of time which was about his childhood, i aint mad at ya which is about him not being mad at a friend, dear mama which is a song for his mum etc!

HockeyHorror
ima pac fan but i didn't like Changes. his best song was Brendas Gotta Baby and a couple others.

iluvpippin
havnt heard that...u dont like changes...woah!

HockeyHorror
YOU HAVEN"T HEARD BRENDAS GOTTA BABY!!!

its pac's best song. EVER.

dragonpisces272
2pac is the shizznit raver

HockeyHorror
he's alright

dragonpisces272
yeah but 50 cent cant replace 2pac no

Kaleanae
50 cent?

Jeff_Atello
50 Cent has no talent.

Outkast has more talent on this list than every other person combined.

HockeyHorror
OUtkast has become a bit weak
they were good back in the day
i like their album Atliens

total metalhead
Pac was pretty good. Kinda overrated but he had his moments. Outkast used to be brilliant, but they turned pop years ago. The rest blow.

So other; The Pharcyde.

burlyman
big grin Craig David big grin

el_barto
personaly i just hate rap in jeneral (no offence) eminem entertains me though but i dont like it when he bitches about his wife or his mom

HockeyHorror
you dont like hip hop cuz u haven't heard the good stuff. and eminem is one of the worst rappers with dre, 50 cent, g-unit, cam'ron etc etc

el_barto
wow blink you change your opinions alot blink i remember you saying that you thought eminem was a good freestyler

HockeyHorror
LMAO

he is for mainstream.

i think ur getting mixed up. Stan was a good song like i said before and he is a good MAINSTREAM freestyler.

Darth Revan
Yeah well I've yet to meet a person who hates "Megalomaniac" so there roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
Changes wasn't that great like i said before.

El_Barto
Whatever man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.