Wrte your own stories here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Costa
You can write your own stories here, but if you want, you could write parts of it everyday!

silver_tears
theres a fiction forum yes

dragonpisces272
hmm...i had many stories before...if i could find some then ill post it

Kosta
danny saw a cat, he took a rock and threw it at the cat, the cat did a neo move and beat the shit out of danny. poor danny. now hes dead. and the cat now works for the CIA. cool

Costa
Thanks dragonpisces272...if you post a storie...that'll be great!

silver_tears
BRAVO!!!! clap

Black Onyx
lol

dragonpisces272
cry that...story...rocked! rock

Costa

dragonpisces272
and then

Costa
I got a writer's block.......I dont know...but it'll come to me...

Kosta
heres the encore

dannys dad decided to take revenge, and put a mine in the kittly litter, the cat found it, and put it under danny' dads pillo, now hes dead too. what a shame.

§pearhead
A story, eh? Suppose this "story" is about 100 some odd pages long. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
a guy is born. he lives a long life. he dies. the end.

Agent Elrond
that's.......erm......great? confused

Costa
Guys...be serious!!!!!!!

WindDancer
confused

Costa
I'm not yelling....... laughing out loud

realworlddreams
i had a 10 pg short story...n then i never finished it...too bad i liked it a lot

yerssot
*checks*
it's the otf,... you're new in town I see laughing out loud

Peloquin
Before them stood bear mountain bathed in a morning fog. It's dark outer layer of trees eerily silent. As the couple made their way down the winding twisting mountain side road the fog encasing their car seemed to grow. It's white haze gradually turning a more sinister grey. "I don't like this Chris" Said Jessie, a slight tremble in Her voice. "nothing to worry about Jess, it gets like this on these old country roads" Chris replies giving her a reassuring smile as he turns on the headlights. The fog now restricting sight to about five meters in front of the car. There was something unnatural about this fog. It seamed to devour the landscape rather than just conceal it. All that was left was the five meters of road before them and the ever present shadow of bear mountain growing larger as they continued toward its base.

"where are we Chris" asks Jessie. "I don't know I can't see shit!" Chris confesses. Suddenly a horrifically disfigured human form jumps into the headlights. It's ghastly expression meeting Chris and Jessie's terrified faces for a moment before crashing over the windshield. Chris yanks the steering wheel hard to the right and jams his foot on the break sending the car into an uncontrollable spin and straight into a ditch. The couple, still in shock, sit there in silence for a moment. Hearts pounding, breath shallow and rapid. Finally Jessie turns to Chris and in an obviously shaken voice asks "what...the...hell..was that? There's no way that could have been Human...what the hell was that?!?". Chris turns His head to the road behind the car and gets a split second gimps of a body lying motionless before the blanket of grey fog settles devouring it from vision. "I don't know what it was Jess" He says "but I'm going out there to see if it's still alive". Chris hops out of the car and with trembling hands opens the boot. Reaching in He grabs a torch, pauses for a moment, and decides to take the crowbar as well. Slowly tracing the burnt tyre marks back to their origin he raises the torch to the road. To His horror he finds nothing there. No trace of the creature they hit. Only a blood trail leading into the darkened forest. A chill runs down Chris's spine. Suddenly feeling like a small child in a dark basement certain a monster is all but an outstretched hand away, Chris hurries back to the car. He jumps back in and while fumbling with the keys turns to Jessie and quickly says "It's gone. whatever it was took off into the forest, lets just get the hell out of here". Unfortunately and despite their best efforts the car simply wont start. Finally Chris turns to Jessie and in a resigning tone tells Her that they may have no other choice than to walk out of there.

(Next writter step up please...)

Costa
THAT IS SOOOO GOOD!!!! I love that!!! Thanks for doin' that...I thought nobody was gonna do somethin' about it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.