ZERO's Talk Show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZERODiablos
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/zerodiablos/show/logo_new.gif
This is my talk show, successful on other forums. I will give you a wrap up of all of the 'important events' that happen around here. News from general discussion, movies and roleplaying. Want to fight someone you don't really like? Or fight them cuz you'd just like to? The DAWG fight is for you. I also award a poster with the Most Valuable Poster award. So if this sounds like fun or just a good idea, keep this thread active.

dragonpisces272
okay i wanna sit down on your couch eek!

ZERODiablos
Well its time for the first ever:
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/zerodiablos/show/wrapup.gif
The Peak of the Week!
Well, General Discussion is really booming this week. Topics such as the signature request thread has wracked up 163 pages. Also in GD news, someone makes a thread about two gay guys having sex for a few hours. Now I'm a guy and all so I have to say: How do you have sex for a few hours? Men think of sex all the time, but it doesn't take much to get us to 'stop thinking' about it. We're lucky if we can stay focused for an hour. You know what i mean? Unless you practice tantric where you can do it for 7 hours, its not possible! And they did it in a tree no less! What's the world coming to?

dragonpisces272
its coming to an end ...blink

Royal_Knight
yup this talk show is coming to an end

dragonpisces272
or maybe place it in the GDF...

Royal_Knight
yeah maybe

Crash Overload
Succsessful? IS it Succsseful because you where the only one CONSTENTLY posting in it like that it ias always on the top? GDF? Booming? Its the same thing as ever.... 163 pages becasue its been open for such a freacking long time...

Crash Overload
Well maybe you shold of said that in the thread...

Crash Overload
Talk show? who is the guest? are you going to interview Raz?

And I rather not read a thread about what is happening in the forums.... i rather check it out myself, Cuz I can...

dragonpisces272
consistent Crash Overload thumb up

Crash Overload
And before you start itching about how we are mean (I am mean, i mean) and this is a good idea... Why not stick to your other forums where it works? Becasue if there are sooo many otherr forums, and it doesn't work here, well guess what?

LeAtHerRFace
GJ

ZERODiablos
Well, Crash Overload, i'm sorry to piss you off, but i really don't care if it pisses you off. I'd also like to thank you for posting 1/3 of the posts in here. Some people may or may not have time to read everything that is going on so I summarize it up for them. Some people have lives and can't spend 10 hours a day or watching this thread like a hawk to say another negative thing about it. So if you are done complaining, may i continue?

Crash Overload
Pisses me off? Who Ever Said It Pisses me off?

And you DO realize you just said yourself you don't have a life?

§pearhead
evil face and what crash said...yea, we can be mean sometimes stick out tongue

Crash Overload

§pearhead
detective 'Oh, and we had a big argument in the "Who loves Nike shoes?' thread on Tuesday. Ooh, two members who we'll probably never see again seemed to think that hot dogs made valid conversation..."

I don't see how this is gonna get anywhere roll eyes (sarcastic)

pixie1
Go crash!!

ZERODiablos
You know crash you should have a talk show, you seem to have more to talk about than me.
And yes, i don't have a life.

Crash Overload
Spending 10 hours recapping what was in the forums? Not much of a life if you ask me...

And No. I will not have a talk show. There is nothing to talk about. And if there is, there already is a thread for it you can go in to talk about it.

Not like when you posted that paragraph of your opinion of the gay people thing in here, rather then in the thread it should of been in.

Raz Jr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.