Prom Nite!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
yay! i gotta go put on my tux now...damn piece of shi.... sry
i hate puttin on tuxs...too much work for liek 2 pix n then take off jacket n vest n bowtie...
but im really happy i gotta leave in like 30 mins..
n then i gotta find my way over to my gf's aunt's house...

ima post pix when i get em back im sooooo happy
talk to y'all later

Black Onyx
cool

i wish i could go to a prom

realworlddreams
get asked...that always helps...
its actually funny how prom ended up for me
Me n my gf were gonna be each other's "backups" if we couldnt get dates...but hten we decided we wanted to go w/each other...n then we started likin each other more n more...
n now we're together
so proms gonna be a million times better

BarmyBrummie
we have none of them proms in england sad Wish there was though, they look kewl on tv big grin

Black Onyx
im 13 i can go to proms laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
i didnt go to my prom. me and my friends had a bonfire party instead.

Devalion
I know! After my exams finished our ball was supposedly called 'prom'....I would have called it a waste of time...Those guys couldn't organise bad weather! disgust

Rogue Jedi
thats why i didnt go. i knew it was gonna suck.

Black Onyx
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
but it turned out to be the bomb!!!

Devalion
Ya see you were lucky!

Rogue Jedi
unlucky. "the bomb" means it was awesome.

Devalion
Oh yeah, sorry got confused for a minute! Damn...you were unlucky!

Rogue Jedi
pretty stupid, actually.

OBloommyday
i cant wait till my prom night. high school looks so cool smile

VallejoKid707
Me neither. I cant wait till high school then Senior Prom and then Graduation then college! eek! I cant wait! My brother is going to Prom this year and see it all go together is so exciting! Prom gets me week in the knees! eek!

Black Onyx
i wanna popsicle

Clovie
we had "prom" in january...

realworlddreams
omfg prom was awesome...
i felt kinda bad for a while, cuz my gf had to teach me how to dance...but it was ok cuz she was kissin me all nite so i dont think she minded...
n then she gave me a "real" kiss on the way home...which was completely amazing n all i know now is that i wanna b w/her forever....
my only regret for the entire nite was that it ended at all...
but ima bring her stuff that she left w/me today...so its ok

VallejoKid707
Yay! Glad you had fun realworld

realworlddreams
lol thx...u live in bay area? my sis goes to USF...
im in so. cal. btw

VallejoKid707
Yup I do. Cool my brother is going there next year for his freshman year of college.

realworlddreams
sweet. so r u in hs or wut?
it was my junior prom...but i didnt care about that...i was jus happy that me n my gf got to spend so much time together

VallejoKid707
Yup I'm a freshman.

realworlddreams
cool..aight i gotta go to church i'll b bak laters

VallejoKid707
wavey

Chelsea23
Glad you had fun at prom. I was going to go with a friend of mine to his this year, it was his jr. prom too, but we live about 2-3 hours from each other. If we lived closer, I would have gone to prom this year myself.

realworlddreams
well...how all this started me n her were each others backups...n then about a month n a half ago we started likin each other a lot..n we wanted to go w/each other...n then we got together...n then prom smile it was good

Chelsea23
yay! sounds like a good story. and glad you are happy with her smile

LarryTheArch
]tomcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.