wonder man vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
In your opinion, who would win? that would be a very hard battle, because both of them are so equal in strenght. But i think that Hercules is a little stronger than simon willams, but simon can fly and would be a plus for him. And i didnt remenber if those two have fighted sometime in the comics. Who would win in your opinions?

tkitna
I had a book where Hercules was introduced to Wonder Man and he asked why he was special enough to be an Avenger. Simon said that he once knocked Thor out with one punch. Hercules tried him out and smacked him around a couple of times for the fun of it. Simon was wondering what was going on and then finally tagged him with a punch. Hercules got up laughing and put his arm around Wonder Man and said that he truly was a worthy foe as they walked away.

I know this doesnt prove a thing, but they have tasted each others fist. I have no idea if they ever fought again. I'd say Hercules because of his battle experience and Simons self doubt.

Wynndar
I think they fought foreal once, but wonderman has been upgraded since...honestly though, the way they write about WM he can be taken as seriously as Herc.

JuggernautFan
which comic was this in where this happened? i'd like to check it out. my opinion would be that hercules would win. did he really knock thor out with 1 punch? or was that just babbling?

wolverine8888
ok hercules is basicly the strongest guy ecpt for the hulk. he just as good a fighter or better then wonder woman he woudl take this one

wolverine8888
my bets it wouldent even need to got to 75% of is strenth to beat her

eleveninches
herc.

tkitna
JF, you'll have to give me some time to find it as I have about 20 plastic bins of comics laying around with them in no particular order at this time. I'm thinking that the little fracas happened on a Hollywood set. Wonder Man was wearing his Red Jacket,,,,,,,damn, I cant remember it off hand. I'm embarrased to admit that I own the entire Wonder Man run of his solo series, so i'll have to look for them. I'm thinking it was in one of those.

Maelstrom
I remember that when Herc pounded Wonder-man. Can't recall where. I like Wonder-man better, he's my Fav. character in Marvel. Herc is 100 class and Wonder-man is 95 ton in lifting. I guess the Order goes Hulk, Gladiator, Herc, Thor, Wonder-man, Thing, Namor. I may have missed some but thats the general in who would beat who.

Wynndar
interesting assesment maelstrom....anyone ever read the issue of west-coast avengers when wonderman fought abomination?

tkitna
Yeah, I have that issue. The cover (art was cheesy) just has Wonder man in his black costume with the red 'W' on it throwing a punch while the abomination is throwing one back at him. Was that the story where the abomination was beating Wonder Man pretty badly throughout and then Wonder Man had one of those moments where he quit being afriad and finally knocked the abomination out? I cant remember it very well.

wolverine8888
herc would beat wonder woman ass

Maelstrom
Oh by the way Wonder man may be the living cosmos so i wouldn' t count him as a slouch against anyone at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.