What do u think of Harry and Cho's relationship? Agree or disagree...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

princess_rinoa1
Well, I want to know about your opinion about Cho and Harry... I don't like them to be paired... mad
I'd rather prefer Ginny or Hermione for Harry, but Hermione is for Ron.. and Ginny is for Neville (oops, joke,joke),, it's likely to be happen because they became partner in the Yule Ball... Happy Dance
The problem is... who you think Harry will end up with?

Please, help me to think about it... who'll best fit Harry?... sad

angelsflame265
i was fine with Harry going out with Cho untill the 5th book, where she just started crying. . then i wanted him to dump her and get over her quick!! but i have always been a fan of h/h

muse5
In the 3rd and 4th book, i really wanted them to be together, they seemed to fit together, then in the 5th book i was like, this won't work and i'm kinda glad that it didn't work, i think harry should end up with hermione, not ginny, i think ginny's better as a friend

me15
yeah, i wanted harry to end up with cho till i read the 5th book (talk about problems lol) Neway, ive heard roomers about harry and.....lavender i think. becuz he fell asleep in the 5th book, during owls, looking at her hair. im not sure i believe that myself though......i think it will be someone that hasnt been in any of the books yet. Someone harry hasnt met yet, so there probally not going to be in griffindor.
~Stephanie

danis4ever
I don't want Harry to be Cho, she is so "overacting" in the 5th book... i like Ginny and Harry, or maybe no one at all...

*Danii*
Cho seems a bit stupid to me, and I don't like her. She's one of those people who you just want to go up to them and kick them. She's really selfish too, but Harry is a bit selfish as well in the 5th book, AND he got Sirius killed. I don't know. . .
Maybe Harry and Luna would make a good couple?

tassie
LOL Harry and Luna would be so weird..
Cho was nice in the beginning, but she really overreacts... and with only getting mad at Harry in Bk 5, she really got on nerves

I vote Harry and Ginny; Hermione and Ron smile

umm.... don't attack me for saying this, lol.... but i think there are way too many threads like this discussing who Harry's gonna end up with... there should just be one official one, i think..

danis4ever
Well, to all Cho fans out there, i personally think that Cho thinks that Harry has a very strong crush on her and actin stupidly... hehe!

big gay kirk
I think Harry was too hooked up on Cho's looks and quidditch (tm) ability... while Cho was originally drawn by harry's fame, and then by the fact that he was an obvious Cedric substitute... also she tried to use Harry to continue her relationship with Cedric after the latters death... very unhealthy...

muse5
i was actually thinking about the possibility of harry and luna, it really makes sense if you read the end of the 5th book apart from the rest, because she seems like she likes ron, but there it doesn't... i couldn't stand harry in the last book... too cranky, it personally reminded me of this tv show i watch, but i won't go into that

princess_rinoa1
I really agree with you guys.. Cho really overacts.., and besides Cho is older than Harry..
So.. it must be Luna or Ginny, or Lavender? Maybe there's someone who can really fit with Harry,, we don't know.. i hope in the 6th and 7th book, there's a new character that really suits him...

megajoint
can be susan bones also or someone new....luna likes ron 4 sure but for now she don't have a chance because ron likes herm....
harry don't and won't think about luna other than a good friend that can understand his lose.(can u see them truly togther...I can't)
I don't see ginny pairing with harry 4 many reasons..
so for all the charecters we met till now I'll go for:
h/h
r/L
g/dunno...
c/death(lol)

danis4ever
Well, maybe we could not let Harry have a partner instead... hehe!

xmen fan
sorry but i haven't seen the new movie of harry potter,could you fill me in? whos cho?

Razul
I think he will be alone, he will never get a real relationship with anyone....
He is destinied to live a long lonely life...

arochak
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!! I REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THINK THAT HARRY IS GOING TO END UP W/ LUNA EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS THINK ITS JUST WIERD BUT THE WAY THEY MADE THE CONNECTION IN THE END OF THE 5TH BOOK YOU CAN TOTALLY TELL!!!! BECAUSE THE WAY THAT HARRY WAS TALKING TO LUNA HE DIDNT REALLY MIND THE FACT THAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS GODFATHER AND I GUESS WHEN HE WAS TALKING W/ HER THAT THEY JUST MADE A CONNECTIONLIKE HE LIKED HER......!!!!!

tassie
this is STILL here?? aww come on, there are endless threads like this already, about who;s gonna end up with who messed This should be MERGED with one of them

*Georgina_A*
I also vote Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione big grin

And I agree...there are too many threads about HP relationships messed

xmen fan
yeps!!! blink

Trickster
Why does he have to be with someone?

xmen fan
who? harry? he's not gunna be with ginny i dun think,i think he may be with hermione,or not.........i really don't know! What the f**k?

pottermad
i'll say
harry & hermione
neville & luna
ron will start liking hermione and he will get mad at harry who before he start dating hermipone had no idea that ron liked hermione

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.