oh my good god, how sad and wankey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
dear lord. Paris Hilton is in the remake of "House of Wax"
i dont know if thats the right name for the movie, i havn't seen the movie, but i dont care, that shallow talentless biatch will ruin it.

dean7879
paris hilton is one sexy lady...all the better if she is in it...even if she cant act

Darkseed
She cant act, thats correct but she is do-able oh yes smile.

me15
dear god tell me ur kidding! i absolutely hate paris hilton, the rich little *****!!!!!!!!!

Darkseed
No i`m not kidding about her acting talent, she really cant act, yeah i know what you mean kidding about liking her, well i do i`d give her a 8/10 not the best rating though as the chosen few get that:

Elisha Cuthbert, Jessica Alba, check out my profile for more info on the lovely actresses i like smile.

Your right though she is rich AND a spoiled brat or should that be tw*t ? smile but she`s lovely in the looks even if she`s a little skinny.

HockeyFace
Vincent Price shsoudl come back and slaughter her... its his movie... and Fay Wray's... and Lionel Atwill's.... and could have been Lucio Fulci as he was planned to make the THIRD remake of the movie.

samhain
Men like posh bitches b'cos it feels like you are putting them in their worthless place. I'd like to do that to Paris Hilton and her sister.

tabby999
paris isn't that good looking. well i dont think so, she has a long face. i look at her and think of a horse

Evil Dead
I don't care if Paris Hilton can act of not...........I will see any movie she is in, simply because I want to **** her.

Darkseed
As would i, as would i but i for one wouldn`t have said it like that though, i dont have the nerve to say it like that smile.

roundisfunny
Besides...isn't she made of wax anyway? Sounds like perfect casting....

slayer
no she's Made of plastic.
The house of plastic starring Paris Hilton.
My uncle has the Paris hilton home video rated XXX.
big grin

slayer
It's being filmed in aust i could drive upstate and get a picture of her bending over big grin or maybe if i can get a good focus down her shirt........ that'd be great.
Ah! my pants are aLL WET!

tabby999
hey slayer, you know when you read peoples posts, and think their ok, you know, payu attention and respect what they say. then they say something really REALLY dumb and you feel that respect (and question the persons sanity) start to wain. well that last post you made was one of them wink

Evil Dead
I respect Slayer even more after reading his last post.

tabby999
each to their own wink

slayer
I respect Evil Dead more after rwading his post. big grin
I now am deveeloping i certain hatred for Tabby.
Jk, man soz.

botankus
The best post of the thread.

Cinemaddiction
..and I for one think it's true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.