Something ive just realised

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
luke and leia would already have been born because it takes 9 months for a baby to fully shape out, 3 years between ep II and ep III wouldnt padme be pregnent a few days after they got married?

Ushgarak
Errr... why assume the Twins were conceived there and then? Evidently they were not!

Batman316
Padme (natile portman) has already come out and said that she is pregnate in the start of the movie.

Red Superfly
You know, you CAN concieve babies WHENEVER YOU WANT you know.

Evidently they would be concieved nine months before Episode 3.

Man.............

The Ones
duh, but if they loved eachother so much then theyed get it on after episode 2

moonwalker741
omg....it duznt make a diference....if nat already came out n sed she wuz pregnate in the beggining of the movie....then the babies will be born nine months later........wut ur sayin is ur opinion

Darth Jello
assuming that padme was 8 months pregnant at the beginning of episode 3 and completely disregarding the temporal effects of space travel (as star wars does with the exception of dagobah), anakin knocked up padme two months before the battle of Xagobah, portrayed in the latest boba fett adventure (featuring the first official appearance of Grievous!!!)

mindbugaling
im glad that we have people like darth jello to clear issues like this up with simple facts and knowledge of the star wars universe.

The Ones
and people like me to raise the issues yes angel

yerssot
discussing when Padme got pregnant... right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spectr4L
This is true.

Theres a significant time gap in the -storyline- between Episodes II & III as there was between I & II wink

Darth Jello
it's war time, anakin's away. he's obviously a really emotional and passionate guy. i'm pretty sure that every time he sees padme he greets her by dropping trough and running padme through with his saber (where he runs her through probably depends on Padme's preference and the time and place.). So, let's say one time they're doing the standard missionary limbo and anakin forgets to use his force powers.....

Spectr4L
That was gold... laughing

sharkmaster
correct me if im wrong but in episode 4 and 6 jedi dissapear when they die? so how come qui gon didnt

SHADOW BASHER
this is what i wrote in the vader breathing thread.....IT was conformed but Lucas that there will be a second story in episode 1 and 2 but you wont relize it untill you watched episode 3, I bet it has something to do with the jedi spirts and how qui gon always trusted the moment and the living force and not to much on the future,
thats how he was able to come back as a ghost, Because his mind was on the moment (meditating between the shilds at the end of TPM)
and like obi wans in ANH, he just stood there and concentrated on the moment then vanished and same with yoda,
he layed there at peace in the moment. SO OVERALL if you concentrate on the living force at present you will become one with it when you die.You do not have to dissapear if you dissapear then you can be seen as a ghost if you dont then you can only be heard like qui gon in episode 2. FIN

Ushgarak
Could we keep this on-topic please? There is a thread for that kind of discussion.

Omegaman
I am having a probelm with one thing concerning the baby twins. If they are only about a month old in the movie(as reported by some sites) then how does Leia remember her mother" as being sad" that she states in A New Hope?? A 1 month old could not remember that!

Darth Jello
theory #2, anakin was always paranoid about getting padme pregers and kept using the same method that people did in the middle ages who wanted to marry "vigrin brides" but still have fun. so at one point, padme gets sick of having to sit on an inflatable donut for two days after anakin's visits and demands that he try something more standard. and so, the great pilot of the jedi order finally sticks the key in the ignition, not the exhaust.

Darth Venom
thanksss all of you dudes and dudets but really there is really no reason 2 thank me i am glad i can help you all out as a SW fan it is my duty 2 share everything with you what i can get my hands on ,just keep spreading the stuff i release anywhere you can ,SW fans should always stick 2gether and i am glad 2 see that there are still real SW fans who dont stab eachother in the back ,you are all the saviors of the SW legacy

dragonx
(post removed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.