sthepen king

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ellen
Lol

ican't spelling sthepen king
who's like that movie. me i like sthepen king lol
smile smile smile

Ellen
POST HERE PLSSSS!!!!!

HockeyHorror
you spell bad sad you'll improve smile

which King movie are you talking about

There is Pet Cemetary, The Shining etc etc

Ellen
LOL
i know that spell sthepen king is wrong spell
i have a new Stephen King's that the true spell
lol smile

Evil Dead
which movie are you referring to? There are dozens of movies that have been adapted from his work.........

- Dreamcatcher
- The Shining
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Stand By Me
- The Dead Zone
- Cujo
- Christine
- Carrie
- Rose Red
- Firestarter
- Hearts in Atlantis
- Children of the Corn
- The Green Mile
- Sometimes They Come Back
- Apt Pupil
- Thinner
- The Mangler
- Needful Things
- Sleepwalkers
- The Tommyknockers
- The Lawnmower Man
- Misery
- The Graveyard Shift
- Pet Semetary
- Salem's Lot
- Silver Bullet
- Maximum Overdrive
- Cat's Eye

Plus countless others...........not to mention all of his mini-series like It, Golden Years, The Langoliers, The Stand, etc. etc.

Super-Man-Lives
one of the best by far are: GREEN MILE, SHAWSHANK, and you have to give props to stephen, for his small role in that CREEP SHOW short. the one about that simpleton who becomes a 6'4'' weed man. orh. i had trouble with his name, i thought it was STEVEN. STEP-HAN.

Super-Man-Lives
oh yeah STAND BY ME, how could i forget?! love river phoenix in that movie.

Ellen
what is that?
my dvd collection

Evil Dead
come again please?

Ellen
What?

botankus
Ellen is talking about the "My DVD Collection" link in your sig, Evil Dead.

I hope to God that cleared at least some of the confusion up.

slayer
laughing out loud yea if u click on that link u can see Evil Dead's dvd list.

Ellen
ah ok thanks smile

PurityKnight
I think "It" had a very Bad ending...god, that really sucked.

I like Pet Cemetary, Carrie, The Shining, stand by me....

Has anyone seen Secrete Window? it just came out here, haven't seen it
is it good?

roundisfunny
Inte forolampa henne--du Svensk sprak inte god, ar det inte sant?

Anyway, I liked "Misery", "Stand by Me", and "The Stand" (believe it or not). Some others were tolerable, others were not, but it's far too much to get into at the moment.

dean7879
misery is really good....i felt sorry for the guy who had broke his legs in the car crash and then had to spend a lot of miserable weeks in the weird ladys house in the middle of nowhere. as soon as he was near recovery, the mad woman smashes his ankles in with the sledgehammer sick that scene really hit me hard
my other fav king film is pet semetary....the ramones song at the end rocks!!!!

HockeyFace
Misery made me laugh at the ending.... MWHAAHAHAHA!!!! I mean the ending was great in a dark brooding kind of way. Typewriter and pig statue!? MWHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHAHA!

Dark Phoenix223
Im sorry, but I think he isnt even trying anymore. Secret Window sucked, and the ending was so predictable.

HockeyFace
Needful Things was great. FUNNY as hell dark humour with Max von Sydow as the Devil. I'm getting The Mangler soon, too.

Ellen

Ellen
i was kidding i'm 18 years old hehhe smile

Uno
I dunno, I think Secret Window was pretty good...
I've never seen Misery but I read the book and it was very good. Is the movie as good as the book?

ragesRemorse
the only stephen king movies that i have seen that are even slose to the books are stand by me, green milem and christine. Harts in atlantis was my favorite to bad they diddnt make it more like the book. What the hell was up with dreamcatcher? Where the hell did they get that dumbass ending from? I mean really they could have done the books ending, maybe the movie would have been good then

impatientinky
ha! sorry, i come in here and start new thraeds and start bumping up old ones, please don't yell at me embarrasment angel
saw this thread tho and had to say that after i read dreamcatcher i could not wait for the movie to come out and of course bought it as soon as it got released. it has been watched once and been sitting in my movie cabinet ever since. i was soooo disapointed!! it sucked majorly!

lol, i think i'll be checking in on this forum regularly from now on and might actually have something interesting to say some day stick out tongue
bianca

ps: i loved the book "the girl who loved tom gordon"
(of course plenty others i love, just noticed it hasn't gotten mentioned from what i've seen)

eggmayo
IT is a great film let down by the awful ending... nice way to ruin a good film stephen

KowaiShoujo
What about the Storm of the Centery? I love that movie.

MildPossession
Dolores Claiborne is my all time favourite, also love Carrie, Misery, The Shining, Shawkshank Redemption, Children of the Corn, and Silver Bullet.

thegreatrudini
ive got over 30 stephen king films and i love em all. thought apt pupil is abit of a let down because they changed loads of it that was in the book. Like blowing his teachers head off and his own at the end ect. Maximum overdrive is quite funny apart from that annoying little woman in it that does the voice for lisa simpson. eeeugh "shudder" revolting little woman.

Jackie Malfoy
I don't like horror movies but "Carrie" was good.(The new one not the old one) it was not that scary so it did not frighten me.I had read some of his books and some of them are ok.
"Mistry" is a good book surpraisly!But I stay away from his other movies I am a big scary cat in that way!See you around.JM Happy Dance Go Bannnna Go!

thegreatrudini
You mean carrie the rage not even done by stephen king but good never the less

Chupacabra
Misery is by far the best Stephen King movie. Just the part where he takes the burnt up script and said
"You want it so much? EAT IT! Eat it till you choke, you sick twisted F*CK!" And I'm looking forward to riding the bullet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.