summer magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

me15
OK, so in the 6th book, harrys allowed to do magic out of school, right? Well, if he is allowed to do magic, do you think he will curse the dursleys in some way, to get them back for the hell they put him through for the last 15 years? The only thing thats been holding him back is the fact he might get expelled. Or do you think he will be to scared theyll kick him out of the house if he preforms magic on them?
~Stephanie big grin

Unicor777
Naaaaaaaa. I don't think he would ever hurt the Durslyes..in the end of the day, thnaks to them (bad or good) he is alife! He might eventually joke with Dudley, but nothing seriouse, cause in the moment he does that, he is on the dark side, joing Voldemort !

shanie623
Harry is allowed to use magis in his 6th year???

me15
i think so becuz fred and george did in the fifth book....and they were in their 6th year

Unicor777
smile ')

max
harry would never dream of it.

shanie623
NO... Fred and George was in their 7th year in the 5th book... NOT in the 6th year...

And how did the book mention that Fred and George were allowed to use magic out of Hogwarts in the 5th book??? From what I remember, they were only allowed to APPARATE (and that is only because they passed tha Apparition test)... They were NOT to do any other kinds of magic until they get out of school (they can only do magic at school)

I Love Sirius
Shanie is right. Fred and George were in their 7th and final year at Hogwarts in Book 5. But yes, they are allowed to used magic now. It is considered that when you are of age (17) you can now use magic. That is why they kept levitating things to the dinner table and their trunks that knocked Ginny down the stairs at Number 12 Grimauld Place. They are allowed to use magic and therefore they were allowed to take their apparition test. We won't see Harry using Magic until the last and final book I'm afraid! sad

me15
oh, ok thx for the correction.......

I Love Sirius
No problem! smile Hey we're all HP fans here! That's what we're here for! Happy Dance

shanie623
Oh right.. hahaha... I thought they were only allowed to do magic when they turn the "right age," which normally is either 18 or 21 in real life... But in JKR's book, it's 17.... LOL. Thanks I Love Sirius... I completely forgot about that.

I Love Sirius
No Prob! I guess I just know all this cause I'm a hardcore HP fan. I think I love these movies than most kids out there! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Xeogears13
If you can't do magic away from school unless your 17;
Why (in the 2nd MOVIE) does Hermione use magic to fix Harry's galsses in Diagon Alley? In the book Mr. Weasley fixes Harry's glasses.... lol I have no life but to find these little mistakes... X_x

*Danii*
Good point. I think they either made a mistake in the film, or they are only allowed to do magic in magical places, eg. diagon ally, platform 9 3/4, Hogwarts etc.

pottermad
nah i don't think so, i think it was only a mistake but i do think they can do magic in the hogwarts express, well J.K is human she can do mistakes but i can't wait 4 the 7 book, so that harry will be able to do magic in front of dudley

I Love Sirius
I hope he turns uncle Vernon into a toad or something. The man is seriously uptight.

Xeogears13
Wow, took long enough to find this thread!

Well, the theory of doing magic in magical places is out. Harry was using magic under his blanket (lumos) in the third movie. Now, unless the blanket is an all powerfull object created by Jesus than can prevent the Ministry of Magic from seeing what goes on under it, Harry should have gotten in trouble.

I guess they made a mistake.... again.

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, big mistake, but that was school related if that has to do with anything.

and it's not like Fred and George actually obeyed the underage wizarding law; they made Weasely's Wizard Wheezes, right?

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup thats 4 sure big grin

ladygrim
hes gonna send the,m ruddy crazy

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

ladygrim
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.