Being openminded....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
well since i never got to say why i thought HOMOSEXUALITY was stupid, in this thread i'll tell you why.

Sex was made for marraige in which a man and a woman could do it, and have kids. But it's not only for reproduction it was made for pleasure also.

But when you take a two men or two women, it becomes nothing more then a perverted act. Not to mention Men were made for Women, and Women were made for men.

That's just the way it needs to stay, regardless of opinion, and it's stupid to chooose otherwise.

And along with gay marraige, there is nothing civil about it, it's just 2 ppl doing th ewrong thing, but i'll tell you what was civil, us black ppl wanting to be treated fairly, the only difference was of our skin color, but we linked up the right way male/female. And sure there will probably always be gays, but it's not to late to change, which is the smarter choice. Period.

Also one more thing, being openminded is like choosing something else to try at a new restaurant, not choosing to have a gay sexual prefence. But heck i liek lesbians, and it's because i'm a guy, i know it's wrong what there doing, but heck, i'm a guy. But on the otherhand, i don't ever want to hear one man called another man beautiful and then give him kiss, i don't ever want to hear that, and you gays wonder why your persecuted? It's time for a change.

That's just about all that i got to say... go ahead and debate, my point stands clear as fact. Period.

The Omega

Line
Thanks, Omega. All the things I wanted to say, just much quicker and more intelligently written.

Line
I don't get this. Why does the fact that you're a guy give you the right to like lesbians, even though you condemn what they do? Why's what they do worse than you getting a woody by watching?

G.P
The only thing I'd like to say is : homosexuality is not a lifestyle.

Being open-minded is about accepting that people behave differently to you, not choosing something.

amity75
I know gay couples who make better couples and are more in love with each other than many straight couples I know. If you love someone then who cares if its in a gay or straight relationship.

Darth Revan
Force, gay people don't CHOOSE to be gay. They are simply born that way. It's not "wrong" or "sick" or "twisted", they can't help it, so don't go around telling people to be heterosexual. And this gay marriage thing is happening, whether you like it or not. Forty years ago, people thought the same about interracial marriage--that people who married those of other races were "sick" or "twisted". It is no different than that.

And I know a lot of gays, they are nice people, not sinners or satan worshippers or anything dumb like that.

Furthermore, you can't talk "about" gays like this. There are several homosexual people who post here and will more than likely find this offensive.

And, finally, this will be closed.

The Force

The Force
what, ppl are not born gay, that is the most BS i've ever heard, it is a choice to choosew homosexuality.

Also i'm not talking about agy ppl in general, i'm talking about HOMOSEXUALITY, cuz ya know what i'm friends with a gay dude here at kmc, he's cool and all, but... he's gay. And i haven't talked to him about it, some of you may know him Fallin Angel

Lord Soth

Fire
TF you are you to claim to know the truth in probably one of the most heated debates of modern times.

as far as I know noone really knows wether or not Sexual Preference is Nature or Nurture.

(calling this thread openminded is a disgrace to the word)

lil bitchiness
You are Christian, are you not? Doesnt that same religion teach you not to judge anyone!

Who are you or anyone else to decide if marrage between two people of the same sex is wrong? Why does someone's sexual rientation matter? Why should it matter? It doesnt!

Being open minded is accepting things that are different to what you already know.

Do you like being discriminated against? I dont think so, well neither do gay people!

badkittykitty
tf the other thread was closed for a reason.

this is going to get ugly....closed

HockeyHorror
i actually agree with Force.

(shocking for some of u isn't it laughing out loud )

badkittykitty
how is part 2 going to be different than part one?

you just want me to close this huh?

Darth Revan
Well now we're just... what's the saying..? something about a dead horse... Anyways, continuing this argument is pointless, people are just going to get bashed and flamed till all hell comes crashing down on us... Though I want people to know where I stand on this, I don't want to argue it, so check the other thread for my opinion

HockeyHorror
no. no no!!

we can discuss about how bacteria helps cheese

JUST DONT CLOSE IT

i forgot to post in the other one so i just made this smile

badkittykitty
how about I just make this part of the other thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.