Daredevil 2 To Be Or Not To Be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
Who Thinks This will actually come out. I seriously don't think it will. But Hopefully.

eleveninches
Depends on whether or not they run out of comic book ideas. Maybe in about 5 years.

mpatterson
yes! but not ben affeck as dd some one else.

Darth Jello
but only if afflek's in the suit

DarkCrawler

Darth Jello
yes,

Asian Hulk
Maybe Ben affleck will played the role as Matt Murdock a.k.a Magnificent Daredevil.

Mainstream
wha?

crying-freeman
I think it should have a secnod outing!

Mainstream
yeah...I doubt DD 2 could suck...all the suckyness had to be put in the the first one.

Elektra_lover
It depends on how Elektra does, so if you want DD 2 see Elektra

Mainstream
Did you see Elektra

ScarletSpider
I haven't seen it yet, but I heard the DD director's cut special addition was actually pretty good. They added 30 minutes of deleted scenes. And guess what was in those deleted scenes? "Substance and Plot" http://www.comics2film.com/StoryFrame.php?f_id=10238&f_sec=6

So, if they can get a good writer, or at least not cut out the good parts that writer wrote originally, a better director and better cinematography and production (did anyone else think that just the look of the movie was crap? Sometimes, grainy, horrible filming. It just looked bad). Then yes, I would love to see a second one. They should have Kevin Smith write it, or Christopher Priest--he's said a few times how much he wants to write Daredevil. Give him the chance, he's an amazing writer and plotter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.